"Official" 2017 Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party - Boo to You!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anxiously awaiting news from tomorrow. I'm thrilled if it is accurate that Moana will be there. It definitely changes our plans as we will treat her as our #1 priority to meet. But I am bummed if it's true that Jafar won't be there. We've never met him and he was the character I was most excited to meet.

Same! Last time we were there for MNSSHP was in 2013 - that's when the villains still did the "mingle" after the stage show - Maleficent was our priority (especially since I was dressed as Fauna) but we ended up meeting almost all of them! The one villain we missed that we were bummed about was Jafar. I especially wanted to meet him this year since we got a new boss at work that no one likes and his "code name" is Jafar! :rotfl:

Anyone know or think that they may have the hidden trick or treat spots on the smoking path between Tomorrowland and Fantasyland? This will be our first year for the Halloween party and have read about these stops.

It will depend on what time she comes out too. Not all characters come out at 7pm or better yet on time.... Jack Sparrow pirate:

I'm still deciding on whether to meet him, if he's late...I don't have time for that :lmao:. I'm also thinking of not bothering with Belle and Gaston I don't know if I'd be happy just to get a picture with Beast in my Belle costume seeing as Gaston doesn't see Belle in the yellow dress in the film and I could always try to meet provincial Belle at Epcot. I had my 2nd party as more of a take in and enjoy version so I don't want to plan too much. I think I'd rather have a picture of me as Belle with that Haunted mansion lantern. I do want to get a toy Pua so he may be in my backpack for the party and I'll meet Moana because that would be awesome.

Same! Last time we were there for MNSSHP was in 2013 - that's when the villains still did the "mingle" after the stage show - Maleficent was our priority (especially since I was dressed as Fauna) but we ended up meeting almost all of them! The one villain we missed that we were bummed about was Jafar. I especially wanted to meet him this year since we got a new boss at work that no one likes and his "code name" is Jafar! :rotfl:

I met Jafar at DLP he was at the Café Mickey's dinner (they had such a random mix of characters). He made me kneel to get an autograph and I had to kiss is (plastic) hand :crazy2:.

I'm still deciding on whether to meet him, if he's late...I don't have time for that :lmao:. I'm also thinking of not bothering with Belle and Gaston I don't know if I'd be happy just to get a picture with Beast in my Belle costume seeing as Gaston doesn't see Belle in the yellow dress in the film and I could always try to meet provincial Belle at Epcot. I had my 2nd party as more of a take in and enjoy version so I don't want to plan too much. I think I'd rather have a picture of me as Belle with that Haunted mansion lantern. I do want to get a toy Pua so he may be in my backpack for the party and I'll meet Moana because that would be awesome.

I met Jafar at DLP he was at the Café Mickey's dinner (they had such a random mix of characters). He made me kneel to get an autograph and I had to kiss is (plastic) hand :crazy2:.

Kenny the Pirate has Tweedles & Queen of Hearts listed! Thanks @OhioStateBuckeye :worship: one more just one more!

Glad to see Mona is on the list for those interested. Anastasia & Drizella are a hoot but aren't they part of a character meal? o_O

Last edited:
In looking at the lineup I didn't see Tweedles or Queen of Hearts is there another page to that post!?!! :sad1:

Glad to see Mona is on the list for those interested. Anastasia & Drizella are a hoot but aren't they part of a character meal? o_O

Or Mad Hatter and Alice?

Yes you can that's the 1900 Park Fare dinner with Lady Tremaine (subject to change) and I thought the sisters had a meet on normal park hours too.

Or Mad Hatter and Alice?

Yes you can that's the 1900 Park Fare dinner with Lady Tremaine (subject to change) and I thought the sisters had a meet on normal park hours too.
Yes the step sisters often meet during the day at the castle wall in fantasyland-often they switch off with fairy godmother
On rare occasions I've seen two of Cinderella's mice there as well.

Or Mad Hatter and Alice?

It says Alice & Friends but that could be the Mad Hatter, Rabbit ... clarity, transparency.

This I know, I was being well... not sarcastic hmmm what's the word? Oh yeah, poignant!

It says Alice & Friends but that could be the Mad Hatter, Rabbit ... clarity, transparency.

This I know, I was being well... not sarcastic hmmm what's the word? Oh yeah, poignant!

Oh yeah, I missed that. Ah ok, it's been a long day :rotfl:

In looking at the lineup I didn't see Tweedles or Queen of Hearts is there another page to that post!?!! :sad1:

Oh no, those are our costumes this year!! They better be the "and friends"!!!!

working advantage is selling discounted MNSSHP tickets for select dates in September. has anyone purchased from them before?

I hadn't in the past, but I'm thinking doing it for this year. $5 off per ticket is a nice treat.
Does anyone know if there is any disadvantage to buying through them?

We're planning on going to the party on 9/17.

:mickeyjum

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter