Official 2017 MNSSHP Guest List Thread (read 1st post for posting rules)

List is current! Please check your line(s) for accuracy and let me know if their are any mistakes or updates in a NEW post. Thanks!!!

Count us in! This will be our second party and we're hoping to stay a little later this time (our kids were 5 last time we went and we barely made it to the fireworks).

Name: TwinMomEsq
date(s) attending: Friday, October 27
total number of people: 4
# of Adults and # of children: 2 adults, 2 children (both 7 years old)
costumes for each party member: me (Disbounding as Ursula), DH (I may get him to agree to a festive tee shirt), DD#1 (Elena of Avalor), DD#2 (won't make up her mind until we are about to leave for the airport)
ADR place and time: hoping for BOG around 4:30

Last edited:

jezebel73
8/29 party!!
2 adults, 3 12 year old girls :scared:
costumes - I think we are going as original Mickey Mouse Club members
ADR: Captain's Grille for late breakfast, no ADR during the party

We went to the 9/25 party last year - it was crazy hot and thank goodness we went simple on the costumes. Huey, Louie, and Dewey!
MNSSHP%202016_zpsm7atjcj8.jpg

Rhody Red
September 12th
2 Adults, 2 Kids (14 & 11).
ADR: Crystal Palace, 5:05pm.

Husband: Peter (Family Guy)

The rest of us are undecided right now. I'm leaning towards Regina (as evil Queen, that is). Daughter (14) will most likely be some Overwatch Character. And our Son (11), no idea!

Mollymovacca

First time for MNSSHP! 2 adults/1 child on 9/24
ADR at TRex @11:15

DS is insisting that we go as Buzz, Woody and Jessie... or Catboy, Gekko or Owlette from pj masks (Disney jr) or Jake, cubby or izzy from Jake and the neverland pirates!! Hahaha! I need a little more time to be certain what we willing be though...

Also, currently deciding if we are going to shoot for another party on 9/22 or 9/26?! Eeeekkk!!! We are so excited!!!

Efoote
8/25 1st Halloween party
2 adults 1 child (13)
ADR sci fi 11:15
Costumes
Daughter Jasmine
Mom Ariel (Disney bound)
Dad pirate?

Name: sarahann77
date(s) attending: 10/26 and 10/31 (wanted 10/30 but no party that night oh well)
total number of people in your party 2
# of Adults and # of children: 2 adults
costumes for each party member: Tinkerbell and Captain Hook for at least one; not sure on the other
ADR place and time (this will be listed in red): BOG dinner 10/26

Name: oblori
Date: September 1
Party of 4 - 2 adults, 2 kids aged 10 & 9
Costumes: thinking of being a family of pirates
ADR: BOG lunch at 1:45

8/29/17
3 people in total
2A/1C
TBD… some sort of Costume T-shirts (Star Wars theme??)
T-Rex for lunch before party

Geomom
10/9/17
2A/2C (17, 13)
undecided costumes
Skipper Canteen dinner

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter