"Official" 2018 Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party - A Spooktacular Celebration!

It’s way to early to be worried about storms not even formed yet. Don’t get caught up in hurricane hype.
There aren't enough likes in the world for this
Can we have this plastered, and blinking, at the top of the forum! Geeze I get they are troublesome, we've dealt with them ourselves, have a trip coming up in a month too.
But man oh man do I get tired of the hand-wringing over something that hasn't formed or is still too far out to predict.
How can people not learn YOU CAN'T PREDICT MOTHER NATURE!

There aren't enough likes in the world for this
Can we have this plastered, and blinking, at the top of the forum! Geeze I get they are troublesome, we've dealt with them ourselves, have a trip coming up in a month too.
But man oh man do I get tired of the hand-wringing over something that hasn't formed or is still too far out to predict.
How can people not learn YOU CAN'T PREDICT MOTHER NATURE!

Perhaps you lack empathy towards other guests who get to go the parks much less frequently than you do. The fact that it IS out of anyone’s control is exactly the reason for the hand-wringing.

That said, here is the hurricane watch thread for anyone interested: https://www.disboards.com/threads/hurricane-watch-2018.3703825/ It was moved to the Tips board and so isn’t easy to find.

Perhaps you lack empathy towards other guests who get to go the parks much less frequently than you do. The fact that it IS out of anyone’s control is exactly the reason for the hand-wringing.

That said, here is the hurricane watch thread for anyone interested: https://www.disboards.com/threads/hurricane-watch-2018.3703825/ It was moved to the Tips board and so isn’t easy to find.
No, not at all. The people we are going with next month never get to go, one is going on her first trip ever.
I see no reason to worry over things you have no control over. What's the point? It's the way to get old before your time.

In line for Moana. Funny to hear CMs tell folks wildly different times. From the earlier reported 5:45 to “not until 7.”

Ride wait times have been low all day. Hoping it holds!

What time did you get in her line? and can you please post what time you're done with her meet. I know, I know you're on vacation! :laughing:

Perhaps you lack empathy towards other guests who get to go the parks much less frequently than you do.

This is sad to read especially coming from a kind and caring person. :hug:

here is the hurricane watch thread for anyone interested: https://www.disboards.com/threads/hurricane-watch-2018.3703825/ It was moved to the Tips board and so isn’t easy to find.

Thanks for the link. I'll add it to the Itinerary Thread on the Main Page. I really appreciate it.

@AngiTN

Hi buddy! Just got back from sunny California. Totally recommend Uber and for really long drives I recommend renting a car. Still playing catch up here, home and work. :faint:

Has anyone else read this article about Vampirina:

"Vampirina will be arriving at WDW! Guests will also have the opportunity to meet Vee at Disney’s Hollywood Studios, starting on September 30. She will be joining her Disney Junior pals for breakfast at Disney Junior Play ‘n Dine at Hollywood and Vine. Then, later this fall, you’ll have a chance to meet her in the Animation Courtyard, and she’ll be part of the fun at the upcoming “Disney Junior Dance Party!”

Link: https://www.firststartotheright.com/2018/08/08/vampirina-joining-wdw-cast-in-time-for-halloween/

No offense but don’t plan a trip during hurricane season and complain/be worried that a hurricane might hit land. Seems counterintuitive to me. I’m here to read about Halloween updates.

If attending the tomorrowland terrace version of the dessert party, when is a good time to get there? We're a party of two so I want to be sure we don't miss out on one of those tables by the rail.

If attending the tomorrowland terrace version of the dessert party, when is a good time to get there? We're a party of two so I want to be sure we don't miss out on one of those tables by the rail.
We are going to go right after the first parade. It sounds like we should still have a good chance at one of those railing tables since many people have a party bigger than 2.

RE: Terrace Dessert Party

I read a lot of posts of people getting there at 8:45 but they also reported other guests were already inside. Not sure when those guests were in line or got seated.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter