"Official" 2018 Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party - A Spooktacular Celebration!

There aren't enough likes in the world for this
Can we have this plastered, and blinking, at the top of the forum! Geeze I get they are troublesome, we've dealt with them ourselves, have a trip coming up in a month too.
But man oh man do I get tired of the hand-wringing over something that hasn't formed or is still too far out to predict.
How can people not learn YOU CAN'T PREDICT MOTHER NATURE!
We arrived last year on Saturday the day before the hurricane hit. That was after changing our flight thanks to Southwest and being able to secure an earlier check-in. Honestly Disney handled the entire storm extremely well. They took care of everybody. There was plenty to do plenty of food plenty of entertainment characters at all of the resorts all day. All of the Resort's had Rideout cruise that literally moved in for the duration. My husband thinks it was our best trip. As long as you can travel safely

In line for Moana. Funny to hear CMs tell folks wildly different times. From the earlier reported 5:45 to “not until 7.”

Ride wait times have been low all day. Hoping it holds!

I got in line around 5, got out around 6. It didn’t seem to build fast today.

Just wanted to connect these together, it's regarding Moana.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter