"Official" 2018 Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party - A Spooktacular Celebration!

When you log in to MDX do you get the option to select AP pricing on the party ticket page?
I honestly don't know as I won't be purchasing our Water Park AP's until August. Since the MNSSHP we're going to is known to be the least busy party of the year (YAY!!!) it's not necessary for us to purchase our tickets in advance. If the Water Park AP will qualify us for a ticket discount I might wait until the day we purchase the AP and then go online and purchase our party tickets the same day.

I've seen the list of rides open on the first post of this thread. Where do we see the list on the Disney website? I couldn't find it there but will admit I also didn't look too hard.

This is the response I received after sending an e-mail inquiring about NO BTMRR at MNSSHP:

Thank you for contacting the Walt Disney World® Resort!

Thank you for your email to the Walt Disney World® Resort. We appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback with us.

We are sorry for the disappointments you mentioned in your email. It is our goal to create magical memories and exceed the expectations of our Guests during each and every interaction that you have with us. Please be assured that we have shared your comments with our leadership team, along with the appropriate management, as feedback such as yours is taken very seriously.

Once again, thank you for contacting us. We sincerely hope that we will have an opportunity to entertain you soon.

If you have any other questions or challenges, please do not hesitate to contact us by replying to this email and we will be more than happy to assist you further.

Sincerely,

Justine Worthington
eCommerce Sales and Service Team

PLEASE NOTE: All information is subject to change without notice and should be confirmed just prior to your visit.

So do we know/think BTMRR is going to be closed for a refurb or ONLY during the parties?

Every year since we've attended the parties during the last week in October BTMR was closed for refurbishment and Splash Mountain was open. Last year was the very first time we were able to ride BTMR and Splash Mountain was under refurbishment. In my experience it's either one or the other. I have never been to a party where both were open.

The earlier parties had both for a short time until one ride was in refurbishment. I will also add I searched EVERYWHERE to see if BTMR was listed under any refurbishment list and found nothing.

I just purchased our tickets for 10/25!!! Now to wait and see if we want to do the party on 10/23 on arrival day or try 10/28 on a Sunday.

What do you mean "only the parties"? If any ride is listed under refurbishment it means 24/7 until the end date.

Hence my question - is BTMRR down for a refurb in the fall (I googled and can not find that it is) OR is it just closed down during the MNSSHP?

Every year since we've attended the parties during the last week in October BTMR was closed for refurbishment and Splash Mountain was open. Last year was the very first time we were able to ride BTMR and Splash Mountain was under refurbishment. In my experience it's either one or the other. I have never been to a party where both were open.

The earlier parties had both for a short time until one ride was in refurbishment. I will also add I searched EVERYWHERE to see if BTMR was listed under any refurbishment list and found nothing.

I've been searching as well, as this is a plan changer for us, and have not been able to find any info.

The last 2 years we’ve gotten Skittles, Dove, M&Ms, Starburst, Reese’s...all good stuff IMO!

Sounds great. We got those Dove candies at the Christmas Party and they were great. I would say I would love the Halloween Party even more if they did like the Christmas party and had stations of different snacks and drinks you could have through out the night. I loved the snowman pretzels

Hence my question - is BTMRR down for a refurb in the fall (I googled and can not find that it is) OR is it just closed down during the MNSSHP?

I've been searching as well, as this is a plan changer for us, and have not been able to find any info.

:sail:Refurbishments a look see... :sail:

Splash Mountain
August 28th through November 16th, 2017
January 8th through February 1st, 2018

Big Thunder Mountain Railroad
April 4th through to July 15th, 2016
August 8th through November 18th, 2016

Based on this information, it looks like Big Thunder Mountain Railroad is in need of refurbishment. :flower3:

Again no one has it listed at this time.

:sail:Refurbishments a look see... :sail:

Splash Mountain
August 28th through November 16th, 2017
January 8th through February 1st, 2018

Big Thunder Mountain Railroad
April 4th through to July 15th, 2016
August 8th through November 18th, 2016

Based on this information, it looks like Big Thunder Mountain Railroad is in need of refurbishment. :flower3:

Again no one has it listed at this time.

Sorry - panic set in and I didn't see the years!! :crazy2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter