"Official" 2018 Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party - A Spooktacular Celebration!

How much do the exclusive desserts cost during the party? I think I read it was candy corn ice cream next year but I would not bet my life on it.

This is my candy from the party at DisneyLand in California in 2016. While waiting for the parade, I took all my candy that I didn't like and put it into my friend's bag. This is what I kept. Definitely not lousy candy. This was taken after I had eaten some of it. We got a ton of candy. Two adults, no kids. (I really have to learn how to size photos on Flickr.) Hoping to attend my first party at Disney World this year.

Did anyone last year meet Moana after lining up first thing for Jack and Sally? If so, what time were you done with Moana’s line? Thanks!

We always fly Southwest. They usually ruin my luggage or items inside. I pack everything in plastic bags now. I'm on my 3rd suitcase since 2015.
Wow are you serious? I always thought frontier was so bad but maybe they aren’t. The worst that’s ever happened to us with them is a delay of flight and then they left our luggage outside instead of putting it on the conveyor belt for us. We all stood around for about 30 minutes waiting and it was 1 am. Finally someone asked a janitor to go check because we couldn’t find anyone else in the airport.

We always fly Southwest. They usually ruin my luggage or items inside. I pack everything in plastic bags now. I'm on my 3rd suitcase since 2015.
We fly exclusively with Southwest and have not experience this with our luggage at all! It gets banged around a bit but nothing apart from normal wear and tear I've experienced with other airlines I used to fly with in the past. We have taken more than 50 flights with Southwest without luggage problems.

How much do the exclusive desserts cost during the party? I think I read it was candy corn ice cream next year but I would not bet my life on it.
I came here with the same question! There’s usually a few options not just the ice cream.

Also, do they accept snack credits for the Halloween desserts?

Dang! Not a raisin in thay pile! Maybe she was exaggerating or something. Is that a full sized starburst? They were giving those out!? Can adults trick or treat too?

I can't remember if it was Disneyland or Disney World so forgive me but at one of them they did offer candy and healthy options at the stations. We would get Craisans /w yogurt chips and carrots and apple chips. We thought it was great to have a mix. We still got candy also but we really enjoyed some of the healthy snacks as well. We were annual passholders as Disneyland one year that we went to the party and they had a separate area for passholders to go and we were given a huge candy (Can't remember what it was) and a annual passholder drawstring bag that we completely filled with candy. It was crazy. It got so heavy we had to stop because we had no room. We had so much left over we could have given it out at for Halloween.

I can't remember if it was Disneyland or Disney World so forgive me but at one of them they did offer candy and healthy options at the stations. We would get Craisans /w yogurt chips and carrots and apple chips. We thought it was great to have a mix. We still got candy also but we really enjoyed some of the healthy snacks as well. We were annual passholders as Disneyland one year that we went to the party and they had a separate area for passholders to go and we were given a huge candy (Can't remember what it was) and a annual passholder drawstring bag that we completely filled with candy. It was crazy. It got so heavy we had to stop because we had no room. We had so much left over we could have given it out at for Halloween.
Dh and I would definitely take them up on those healthy options. I love candy but I only need so much of it. It would be nice to have that variety to choose from.

Does anyone know when they are going to start taking reservations for HalloWishes Dessert Party garden seating? We still can't book ADR's for some restaurant for party nights.

I finally bought our tickets for Sept 25th party, I was waiting for them to become available online for purchase. Now to get serious about the costumes. I'm so excited!!!!!

Let me ask...and forgive me if it's already been answered. Do we think that MNSSHPs in August are now part of the "norm?" I ask because we usually travel in mid-late August and to be able to go to a Halloween Party last year was a big win. This year, we'll be celebrating our Disneymoon, and we'd like to spend the money elsewhere (more signature dinners, a few backstage tours etc.), but we will continue to come every year or every other year in late August. Do we think it's a safe bet to assume there will now always be Halloween Parties in late/mid August?

Nothing seems to be a safe bet with Disney but with the success of it they will keep or expand it to even earlier. Personally I think we might see it earlier in August if it’s successful

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter