Official 2019 Star Wars Rival Run Weekend

We leave tomorrow for Miami, where we are boarding the Magic for a 5 night cruise! When they kick us off the boat next Friday we will drive up to WDW for the race weekend. It's great to have this to look forward to when the cruise ends - helps with the post-cruise blues!

One week until we drive down to Disney World! We live just a couple hours north, but I'm still worried about cutting in close with getting to the expo in time.

We leave tomorrow for Miami, where we are boarding the Magic for a 5 night cruise! When they kick us off the boat next Friday we will drive up to WDW for the race weekend. It's great to have this to look forward to when the cruise ends - helps with the post-cruise blues!

I am so envious of your cruise!! I've only been on the Magic's sister, the Wonder, and it was some of the happiest moments of our families lives.

Where can I find my corral for the 10k, I finally got my bib number today

Last edited:

So, I decided to total up numbers on the corrals.

Each group, with the number in the corral plus the cumulative total to this point:

Elite: 44 (44)
A: 707 (751)
B: 760 (1511)
C: 1352 (2863)
D: 1604 (4467)
E: 1444 (5911)
F: 5150 (11061)
G: 1539 (12600)
H: 3126 (15726)

I had realized why I wanted to get into E before, but...wow. You can divide the runners almost evenly in thirds: A-E, F, and G/H.

All right, real talk. Am I the only one whose last “long run” was the Princess Half? :scared1:

My last run longer than about 12km was February 9 when I did my virtual half. So, nope.

We’re driving down today. We’re now finally about an hour away. Traffic has been heavy (and I live *in* Atlanta, so i know what heavy traffic is). We have a park-filled week!

Y’all have fun! We drove for spring break last year and had a similar Saturday traffic day. DW said Delta this year. :rotfl2:

And if you are driving, get the FL Sunpass. It’s totally worth not having to sit in a huge line to pay FL tolls!

Or pull a Fast & Furious move and just blow through the toll. They will capture a photo of your license plate and mail you the bill; which is the same price you would pay if you waited in line and paid cash for the toll.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter