Official 2019 Star Wars Rival Run Weekend

Are hotels always this expensive in April?
Yep. It's technically not peak Spring Break season, but still spring - which is not a low season at WDW. And, in general, WDW resort prices have soared as of late. Some kind of discount is likely to come out, though.

Yep. It's technically not peak Spring Break season, but still spring - which is not a low season at WDW. And, in general, WDW resort prices have soared as of late. Some kind of discount is likely to come out, though.

Than you! I hoping a discount will come out. I've talked it over with my boyfriend and we're probably going to stay at Pop since the renovated rooms have a queen bed now. I would have really loved to stay at POFQ or POR but with two Disney vacations booked in early 2019 and wanting to do Disneyland Paris in September, the budget just isn't there this time.

What is the weather typically like for Star Wars race weekend? I'd love to do it, but I'm worried about heat and humidity. I'm not a friend of hot weather.

What is the weather typically like for Star Wars race weekend? I'd love to do it, but I'm worried about heat and humidity. I'm not a friend of hot weather.
It will be humid and warm. This year it will be earlier in April but it’s still typica Florida spring weather.

Hydrate and it is is manageable as long as you slow down a bit

I'm actually interested/excited for medals this year. There isn't a new movie for December, Solo wasn't the best reviewed (doubt they'd use images for the race), it is going to be both the Empire and Rebellion. Last year was literally just helmets which looked cheap. 2016 Star Wars races had great medals, hope they move back towards that...would love it if they just referenced the original trilogy for this race.

I'm actually interested/excited for medals this year. There isn't a new movie for December, Solo wasn't the best reviewed (doubt they'd use images for the race), it is going to be both the Empire and Rebellion. Last year was literally just helmets which looked cheap. 2016 Star Wars races had great medals, hope they move back towards that...would love it if they just referenced the original trilogy for this race.
:thumbsup2:thumbsup2:thumbsup2

Has there been anything featuring Carrie Fisher since she passed away?

Jar Jar Binks Medals for Everyone!!! pirate:

How about this?
The-Vintage-Collection-Jar-Jar-Binks-Carbonite_Big_2.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter