Official 2023 Halloween Horror Nights 32 (Orlando)

leading to the million $ Q for many…in what shape or form will Jack be presented this year
A very interesting question - I know I'll be looking for references in Oddfellow's Carnival, at least a box if not an outright appearance at that "event". Uni seems to be going all in on Oddfellow this year, which sets up some interesting questions for what's ahead given the history with Jack. Maybe wishful thinking, but this could be laying out a head-to-head for the next anniversary year (HHN35).

Like keisha said….

The person that paid and booked the private tour owns it and calls the shots for the evening event.
Yup - they put out the big bucks to book the tour in the first place and took on a ton of risk

Hopefully if you join with one you have discussed the plan a bit beforehand in dm so you know what you are getting your self in for.

I've only done this once and it went very well.

I cant imagine someone arrange this and going to the trouble of getting people to join and then wanting to drink watered down drinks at one of the hhn bars all night, but I guess its possible

Are you happy with the house selection?

all i see left is 3 house ones for any of my dates (grumble, mumble), curious as to that line up
I am sooooo happy! We originally had 3 and then upgraded as soon as stranger things was announced ,figuring it would be on the 6.
3 house tour is last of us , darkest deal, and dr. odd fellow

Bout to finally take the plunge and get the tickets for the Thursday night we're there in Oct. I kinda would prefer Wed, but it conflicts with a late night at Disney.
Just curious, what manner of delivery do you all do? to the wallet? print/home? or will call? did the wallet tickets also come with a separate email? getting 2 tickets and want to make sure they get delivered w/ no issues.
Also getting express. ouch, but I promised myself last year I would not do HHN again w/o it.
So excited reading all the house updates, now need to get familiar with Dr Oddfellow....

I do all my ticket pick up by will call.
This way I don’t lose them in advance.

It is very time consuming to have to work with guests services to replace the tickets I can’t find….

Bout to finally take the plunge and get the tickets for the Thursday night we're there in Oct. I kinda would prefer Wed, but it conflicts with a late night at Disney.
Just curious, what manner of delivery do you all do? to the wallet? print/home? or will call? did the wallet tickets also come with a separate email? getting 2 tickets and want to make sure they get delivered w/ no issues.
Also getting express. ouch, but I promised myself last year I would not do HHN again w/o it.
So excited reading all the house updates, now need to get familiar with Dr Oddfellow....

I purchased through the app and got both an email and the showed up in the apps wallet. I believe you can also move them to your phones wallet for ease of access

Wouldn’t have said no to Stranger Things either. 😂
It was nice to see the original house on the day tour. an especially large amount of detail you’d otherwise miss.
did the wallet tickets also come with a separate email? getting 2 tickets and want to make sure they get delivered w/ no issues.
They did for me. I always do print them off too, JIK our phones would malfunction
I purchased through the app and got both an email and the showed up in the apps wallet. I believe you can also move them to your phones wallet for ease of access
I went thru the website, along with the email, do see them in my Universal app wallet.

Was glad to see all the tix there I purchased for my family Was worried I’d have to set up the app for each of them.

Glad you mentioned the option of using your phone’s wallet. I do so for my disney tickets, nice convenience.

maybe somebody will have the key to this but, I was unable to put them in my apple wallet

*there was no associated wallet app button to tap

*camera app not picking it up properly to migrate it

*no file share option that I can see.

Glad you mentioned the option of using your phone’s wallet. I do so for my disney tickets, nice convenience.

maybe somebody will have the key to this but, I was unable to put them in my apple wallet

*there was no associated wallet app button to tap

*camera app not picking it up properly to migrate it

*no file share option that I can see.

It appears I misspoke, I thought I had added it before. Based on what I can find it is only available in the app or website wallet

Ask and you may receive:wizard: or not, sorry.

It appears the thread previously mentioned violates DISboard policy

sorry to all for any confusion.

It’s been suggested, that those who are interested in inviting others to join them on their private tours, to make arrangements in one of the HHN Facebook groups.

Good luck…scarry on

I'm confused, I shouldn't create a Guest List thread like I did last year?
Also it seems the Tours are full?

I'm confused, I shouldn't create a Guest List thread like I did last year?
Also it seems the Tours are full?
Are you talking about a when you are going list for people to state when they are going and where they are staying? Have seen those in the past.

If I’am correct I think Keisha is talking about people setting up a sticky to look for people to join/fill their Private VIP Tours. Sounds like you cannot do that anymore here. It was suggested to try and share that information on FB.

I went back and looked at your HHN Guest List last year and you had the date folks would be attending HHN and where they would be staying.

The additional information of people being allowed to post if they had a Private RIP they needed to fill spaces for or folks who where looking for those spaces is not allowed it looks like now.

If I understand it correctly the Disboards is set up for all of us to share helpful information on Disney? Universal etc..You cannot profit or sell things on the boards.

I have been invited to join a Private Tour in the past. I was lucky enough to know a nice lady from the Dis here ahead of time and did not join her group off the Dis. The lovely lady was honest and upfront about what the Tour cost her. The cost of the Tour was divided equally among all her quests. She did not profit in anyway from her Tour. She was a kind and honest person.

The big issue is If a person lists Tour spots on the boards there is no way someone would know if that person is profiting significantly and upselling their tour unless you did your homework.

The complaints would fall back on the person who set up the Tour and The Dis for allowing that person to list their private spaces for dollars on the boards.

Hope this makes sense.

Last edited:
Are you talking about a when you are going list for people to state when they are going and where they are staying? Have seen those in the past.

If I’am correct I think Keisha is talking about people setting up a sticky to look for people to join/fill their Private VIP Tours. Sounds like you cannot do that anymore here. It was suggested to try and share that information on FB.

Click the link and have a look see, Guest List thread like I did last year?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter