• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

"Official" 2023 Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party - Let's Get Spooky!

I've got a couple of questions and sorry if they've been answered before.

1. As a passholder can I buy tickets with the discount for 2 of my friends if they aren't PH but going to the same party as me?
2. Something weird is happening when I try to buy tickets. If I try to buy at full price I see the date until November 1st. But if I try to buy with the PH discount I only see date until August. Is this normal or happening to other PH?

I just read that the Seven Dwarfs will be out. I'm excited about that due to our first trip back in 2005 they were out in July no less, in front of MK and although we saw them, we didn't realize we could have gotten our picture with them! We do have a picture of them just not with us in it. It will be cool to get a picture with them this time if that is possible.

I've got a couple of questions and sorry if they've been answered before.

1. As a passholder can I buy tickets with the discount for 2 of my friends if they aren't PH but going to the same party as me?
2. Something weird is happening when I try to buy tickets. If I try to buy at full price I see the date until November 1st. But if I try to buy with the PH discount I only see date until August. Is this normal or happening to other PH?

The passholder discount is only good for parties through September 28.

Last year I was able to buy a ticket for my DH, who is not a passholder, for a late Sep party. This year we are going Oct 2 so no discount.

The passholder discount is only good for parties through September 28.

Last year I was able to buy a ticket for my DH, who is not a passholder, for a late Sep party. This year we are going Oct 2 so no discount.
Thanks for the info.

Will there be Merchandise that's only available at the party ? If so is it only at a certain store?

Disney transportation question - do they run extra busses from the Disney hotels to the MK from late afternoon until the 7pm start? Thanks!

Does anyone know if the Frontierland turkey leg cart stays open into the party evening? From what I'm reading about past parties, quick service places that serve them don't stay open. Thanks!

Just saw some of the merch and I really wish Disney would stop trying to push hocus pocus so much 😵‍💫

lol that’s how I feel about Nightmare Before Christmas. People LOVE that movie and I just never thought it was anything special, and I am surprised I have not been tarred and feathered for voicing my indifference to it.

With Max Goof powerline appearing at the party ,will this affect the powerline meet and greet at Hollywood studios?

With Max Goof powerline appearing at the party ,will this affect the powerline meet and greet at Hollywood studios?
In what way might it affect the Hollywood Studios meet n greet?

If it is because he can only be in one park
I'm confident they have more than one costume. Mickey meets in numerous rooms in the same building in MK at the same time.

In what way might it affect the Hollywood Studios meet n greet?

If it is because he can only be in one park
I'm confident they have more than one costume. Mickey meets in numerous rooms in the same building in MK at the same time.
That's kinda what I meant, him being Powerline at the Halloween party . Would they stop the Hollywood meet and greet cause he's in a Halloween costume. I'm sure you right, thanks for answering.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter