• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

"Official" 2023 Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party - Yuletide Joy

Does anyone know how strict they are about your Tron return time during the party? I'm worried about getting a return time during the fireworks and I really want to see them. Parade should be OK since there are 2 times for that.

We missed our Tron return window during MNSSHP and they were super accommodating. That’s one data point - hopefully, others can corroborate.

Reports from last night with photos have Sally.
That's great news for those who want that interaction! I wonder if they changed the guide because her appearance won't be a guarantee? Hopefully removing her name from the guide won't mean people miss out on meeting her.

I found it so funny when I saw the allergy options. My friend is allergic to chocolate. I told her I’d trade Sugar Cookies for the Chocolate Chip 🤣

I don’t think I’ve seen it mentioned. Is Tiki Room open during the 4-6 window before party starts? I know we’ll need to do Mickey’s Philharmagic during that time if we want to.

I don’t think I’ve seen it mentioned. Is Tiki Room open during the 4-6 window before party starts? I know we’ll need to do Mickey’s Philharmagic during that time if we want to.
Yes, Tiki Room will be open during that time.

does the castle lighting ceremony/show with Elsa happen every night or only during the parties?

Is Tiki Room def not open during the party? That was the first thing we did at one of the early December MVMCparties last year - as in, once the lines were cleared out of day guests, they re-opened it as we were walking by, so we got to be first in line. I don’t remember if it was listed as open on the guide last year or not.

does the castle lighting ceremony/show with Elsa happen every night or only during the parties?
Yes
615 every night (on party nights non guests may linger till it’s over despite official park close being 6pm) the 815 second show is just on party nights
Is Tiki Room def not open during the party? That was the first thing we did at one of the early December MVMCparties last year - as in, once the lines were cleared out of day guests, they re-opened it as we were walking by, so we got to be first in line. I don’t remember if it was listed as open on the guide last year or not.
I saw on Instagram stitch meets inside tiki room during party

For those who have already attended a sold out party how crowded was the park. Thanks
I thought it was about the same crowd level as the MNSSHP we attended in October. The more popular rides had anywhere from 25-45+ minute waits most of the night. Others were walk on. We did fireworks and then the later parade. I had to steak out a good spot earlier than I’d hoped as it seemed quite a few others had the same game plan.

I wouldn’t personally describe it as “low crowds” as I’ve seen online. (From my own experience, they limit attendance the first night for vloggers and good coverage.) Felt like a normal party to me, DH said it felt like another day at the park.

WARNING:

If you ever want to enjoy a fireworks show for the rest of your life, do not view the Minnie's Wonderful Christmastime Fireworks show on Mickey’s Party nights.

We witnessed it mouths-agape at Cinderella’s castle on Friday, then sat ready for the Epcot fireworks on Saturday, giggled, and left a minute into it.

WARNING:

If you ever want to enjoy a fireworks show for the rest of your life, do not view the Minnie's Wonderful Christmastime Fireworks show on Mickey’s Party nights.

We witnessed it mouths-agape at Cinderella’s castle on Friday, then sat ready for the Epcot fireworks on Saturday, giggled, and left a minute into it.
Are you saying Minnie’s Wonderful Christmastime Fireworks ruined you for all other fireworks?

I didn’t swing that way until after the first parade but when I did the Tiki Room had a sign for some sort of ‘meet and greet character experience’ and people who did it were coming out of the Tiki Room exit. Since it’s open during the day, I would presume they stop letting people in Tiki Room at 6 and switch over for the 7pm party.

I see allergy friendly cookies are available. My grandson is only allergic to nuts. Things made on the same line as things with nuts don’t bother him. We don’t think the sugar cookies, gingerbread cookies, or red velvet cookie would have nuts. Would cast members know? He loves gingerbread and sugar cookies, and we would like to know which ones he can eat.

Can a get physical tickets for each of us at entry or do we need to go to guest services first? There are 6 of us and they’re all on my account.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter