"Official" 2024 Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party

they made 4 announcements on Monday Apr 29, so it could still happen today
It's more the timing, there are sometimes afternoon announcements as well for sure. The morning news is usually posted around 10am

they should do it today to take away Universal's thunder after announcing their new nighttime shows, parade, and dreamworks land all starting/opening on June 14th. SO EXCITED to see them all in August. Best part of going in August is that the "summer" releases from Disney and Universal usually come in June and I get to experience them slightly after the hype and kinks lol just as I expect Tiana's ride.......would love to ride that ride on a Halloween night (Disney looking at you lol)
Could you point me to this announcement? "Universal's thunder after announcing their new nighttime shows, parade, and dreamworks land all starting/opening on June 14th" either here or privately - thanks!

Could you point me to this announcement? "Universal's thunder after announcing their new nighttime shows, parade, and dreamworks land all starting/opening on June 14th" either here or privately - thanks!
https://www.universalorlando.com/web/en/us/universal-studios-florida/lands/dreamworks-land
official breakdown of Dreamworks Land June 14 opening

https://www.travelweek.ca/news/hote...-resort-to-debut-new-experiences-this-summer/
this has in-depth explanation of the 4 new things universal is unveiling for their summer season

How many times have ya'll been refreshing pages / twitter for news already today?

Every half hour mark I've been doing a once over on a few sites...
I stopped after 10am. I'm not expecting an announcement until around 1 now. I am usually too busy to be checking then though. I'll refresh again between 9 and 10 tomorrow.

To help avoid confusion, please keep this thread dedicated to MNSSHP discussions.

Please discuss matters related to Universal on their board. Future off topic posts may be deleted.

Thank you!
no worries, wasn't going to stretch it more than I already did, it was merely to bring attention it would good PR for Disney to upstage them on a big announcement they made

By the time they announce it, then have a few days before Disney hotel guests can purchase, then another week before others can, you are looking at maybe mid-May at earliest for people to finalize their trips, and for those who want to travel in mid-august, that's barely 3 months to plan for

That's a big deal because it prevents scheduling normal day visits and is getting dangerously close to interfering with people's restaurant selections at 60 days away

I'm telling you, I've been posting it for several days now, but something is going on. Between no summer festivals and now Disney wasting the opportunity for free publicity with their "halfway to halloween" event, something is up.

The conspiracy deepens! 🤣 My trip for end of Aug/Sep is already set. However, I wouldn't wait to book a trip based off of when Disney announces MNSSHP dates. Why not book now and if the dates fall within your trip, sweet! If not, cancel the trip. At least something would be locked in. I totally get the other side of those who are waiting so they can book HHN (likely nonrefundable tickets??). Hopefully they announce this week so everyone can get there plans in place!

I'm telling you, I've been posting it for several days now, but something is going on. Between no summer festivals and now Disney wasting the opportunity for free publicity with their "halfway to halloween" event, something is up.
There were never summer festivals up until covid. They just went back to normal. Typically the dates for MNSSHP have been announce in January or February until recent years the tickets have normally gone on sale in May sometime. I don't think anything is up and the tickets will most likely still be on sale next month.

There were never summer festivals up until covid. They just went back to normal. Typically the dates for MNSSHP have been announce in January or February until recent years the tickets have normally gone on sale in May sometime. I don't think anything is up and the tickets will most likely still be on sale next month.
MNSSHP used to also not start in early August. I don't think they're cancelling MNSSHP, but I don't know that it's going to be the same dates as previous years.

The conspiracy deepens! 🤣 My trip for end of Aug/Sep is already set. However, I wouldn't wait to book a trip based off of when Disney announces MNSSHP dates. Why not book now and if the dates fall within your trip, sweet! If not, cancel the trip. At least something would be locked in. I totally get the other side of those who are waiting so they can book HHN (likely nonrefundable tickets??). Hopefully they announce this week so everyone can get there plans in place!
my flight and hotel are already booked, I'm holding off on getting my 3 day ticket because I don't want MNSSHP to fall in between the 5 day gap I have to set aside for those 3 days, I got young kids, need those off days to survive the trip lol

It is weird they haven't even dropped any halloween news besides the Disney Channel day on Apr 28th
last year they were splashing news around so early

like how is it HHN was announced almost a month ago, and it's not like they're hiding if they're doing it or not, they have been posting ads for performers the last few weeks

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter