"Official" 2024 Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party

Goi g to MNSSHP again this year! Our trip is totallly planned around this awesome event! Going in Aug for the first time so need costume ideas that won’t have us dying in the heat! Thanks so much for updating this thread every year!🙏🏻😁

Goi g to MNSSHP again this year! Our trip is totallly planned around this awesome event! Going in Aug for the first time so need costume ideas that won’t have us dying in the heat! Thanks so much for updating this thread every year!🙏🏻😁

Honestly this is my big challenge too! Not going until September but I've spent my whole life planning layered costumes for cold weather, that I'm really having trouble wrapping my head around costumes for any sort of warmth or heat.

Getting ready for our FIRST MNSSHP! Going in August and planning tank tops/light costumes if anyone has ideas. Now I am just anxiously waiting for dates/ticket info.

Thank you! We'll be going in September and probably doing pirate costumes again since we have a Halloween on the High Seas sailing on the Wish after we hit the parks and recycling means less to pack for that and pirate night. :)

Thank you! We'll be going in September and probably doing pirate costumes again since we have a Halloween on the High Seas sailing on the Wish after we hit the parks and recycling means less to pack for that and pirate night. :)
Based on your avatar I have always pictured you as a pirate! I have a Sally shirt which I wore a few years ago to meet Jack & Sally that I will probably wear.

I was going to be at Universal for 6 nights in Sept, just switched to 2 nights at Disney, going to hit Epcot Food & Wine Sept 25, and MNSSHP on Sept 26.

We did this as well when we did Halloween on the High Seas aboard the Fantasy a few years ago (although we did the parks after our cruise)! Here we all are in our Pirate Night/MNSSHP costumes!

Attachments

• Fantasy2016_09.jpeg
    Fantasy2016_09.jpeg
    45.9 KB · Views: 14
We did this as well when we did Halloween on the High Seas aboard the Fantasy a few years ago (although we did the parks after our cruise)! Here we all are in our Pirate Night/MNSSHP costumes!
Ahhh you all looked so good! :love: We're really excited, this is our first DCL cruise ever so I'm extra excited it's a Halloween sailing.

Based on your avatar I have always pictured you as a pirate! I have a Sally shirt which I wore a few years ago to meet Jack & Sally that I will probably wear.

I was going to be at Universal for 6 nights in Sept, just switched to 2 nights at Disney, going to hit Epcot Food & Wine Sept 25, and MNSSHP on Sept 26.
I actually used to cosplay Tia Dalma years ago! I've thought about bringing it to MNSSHP a few times but I don't think it meets the costume guidelines (too bad it's not like the pirate code!). Too many layers and the skirt is floor length.

….I actually used to cosplay Tia Dalma years ago! I've thought about bringing it to MNSSHP a few times but I don't think it meets the costume guidelines (too bad it's not like the pirate code!). Too many layers and the skirt is floor length.
Oh wow! I would LOVE to see you as Tia Dalma at MNSSHP and get a pic with her. You would have a crowd. 😁

Historically, when was the first date for MNSSHP? We will be there September 6 (friday night) for one night only and hoping they started it that early.

Historically, it has started in August. Last year, they did have one every Friday in September (as well as other nights during the week). If they follow a similar schedule this year, you should be able to go.

Historically, it has started in August. Last year, they did have one every Friday in September (as well as other nights during the week). If they follow a similar schedule this year, you should be able to go.
That makes me happy!! Thank you! I will make my hotel reservations now :)

The post on pg 1 contain links to 2023 info plus there are links to previous years’ parties there too.

We'll be at MNSSHP in September 2024!! We were on the first party night in 2023 when it was a thousand degrees! Hopefully September will be a bit cooler:flower:

So excited, we went last year for the first time and we will be going back again for this Halloween for MNSSHP. GOing to try to add a couple days at Universal to do Horror Nights too. Already planning/started our group costume. For a hint.... this is the water bottle bag I made for myself. Now to work on the actual costumes lol.

1710026321198.png

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter