"Official" 2024 Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party

In year's past, has it been hard to get tickets to the Halloween party if not staying on-site?
I don't think tickets sell out as fast as Disneyland. First night might sell out quickly, but other nights took much longer, days/weeks to sell out. I wouldn't worry unless you can only go the first night.

Thanks, for this thread. Hoping to get military tickets for our sometime during our two week trip second and third week of September.

And from Shades, they said they send electronic tickets now. Glad, as was always annoyed at adding shipping, as not local. And my local ITT usually doesn’t have the party tickets. And my local one has been giving electronic Disney tickets since at least last year. And found was very easy to add to my MDE last year.

Fingers crossed that there is a Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party on November 1! Could be my first year doing this too...
I've done Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party in 2016, 2017, and 2019, boy was it fun! And I did DLAD: Sweethearts Nite back in February 2023 and found it much more worth it in context of character hunting!

Thanks, for this thread. Hoping to get military tickets for our sometime during our two week trip second and third week of September.

And from Shades, they said they send electronic tickets now. Glad, as was always annoyed at adding shipping, as not local. And my local ITT usually doesn’t have the party tickets. And my local one has been giving electronic Disney tickets since at least last year. And found was very easy to add to my MDE last year.
Thanks for posting!! This is great news.
Aside from the shipping fee, it's also annoying to have to be home to sign for it. Our local MWR also does the electronic regular tickets as well.

Does Shades sell party tickets? I wasn’t aware of that. (We do our regular tickets through the base ticket office, but got party tickets last year through Undercover Tourist).

(Not So) Patiently waiting for dates to be released! This will be our first time. For those who have gone over Labor Day weekend before, did you feel the crowds were high because of the holiday? Looks like historically the dates would be Friday or Monday of that weekend.

Dates will likely
(Not So) Patiently waiting for dates to be released! This will be our first time. For those who have gone over Labor Day weekend before, did you feel the crowds were high because of the holiday? Looks like historically the dates would be Friday or Monday of that weekend.
My experience is that crowds pick up over the long weekend but not to the level of other holiday weekends. The parks are busier than weekdays the week before and after but still manageable.

Obviously pure speculation on my part but wondering if we're going to have to wait a little bit longer to get a Halloween announcement this year because of the Tiana's Bayou Adventure announcement rollout? It sounds like they're gearing up to announce opening date for Magic Kingdom in two weeks (they said more critters would be announced next week, so I'm wondering if they'll announce opening day the week after that). I know Halfway to Halloween was a huge marketing moment for MNSSHP last year but I think the timing is going to feel awkward here if they try to announce both in the same month. Thoughts?

Obviously pure speculation on my part but wondering if we're going to have to wait a little bit longer to get a Halloween announcement this year because of the Tiana's Bayou Adventure announcement rollout? It sounds like they're gearing up to announce opening date for Magic Kingdom in two weeks (they said more critters would be announced next week, so I'm wondering if they'll announce opening day the week after that). I know Halfway to Halloween was a huge marketing moment for MNSSHP last year but I think the timing is going to feel awkward here if they try to announce both in the same month. Thoughts?
I think there’s a possibility the Tiana opening date could be announced the same day as the MNSSHP dates. A double whammy good news day for the MK. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter