"Official" 2024 Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party

We will also be there for 3 parties and are leaning very strongly towards the 9/22 party. Will be a really cool way to end the land part of our trip before getting on the Wish 9/23 for our Halloween on the High Seas sailing.

Getting up early the next morning for the bus to PC will kinda suck but whatever, we can sleep on the way there.

Honestly I am mostly relieved to have dates because now the rest of this trip can actually coalesce. I get way too antsy without anything to plan! :rotfl:
I think we'll go our last night, too. What an awesome way to end the trip! We love to end at MK whenever possible - I tear up every single time I walk out under the "See Ya Real Soon" signs.

I love that you all are going from land Halloween to sea Halloween! What an incredible trip!

Does anyone know why it is not going to happen on Sunday, 10/13? It seems that it happens on most Sundays except for that one. I wanted to make sure I wasn’t missing something. Thanks!

That Monday is Columbus Day and it’s a big fall break weekend/week for many school systems. There’s typically not a Sunday party that weekend.

I think we'll go our last night, too. What an awesome way to end the trip! We love to end at MK whenever possible - I tear up every single time I walk out under the "See Ya Real Soon" signs.

I love that you all are going from land Halloween to sea Halloween! What an incredible trip!

Yeah, it really does take the sting out of having to move this year's big trip from May to Sept. It's shaping up to be even better I think!

We will be back on debarkation day for 1 more night on property before flying home the next evening and I would be lying if I said I wasn't thinking about doing another party that night lmao. The only thing making me hesitate is we are CL at the Poly that night as a treat and kinda wanted to stay in to enjoy it.

No, it closes during the party, it’s a trick or treat stop.

Yeah, I'm sad again. I looked to see if there was a disclosure of trick or treat spots and I found this on a website, not the DIS, and it provides as follows:

Fill your trick-or-treat bag at any of the following spots:
  • Market Street Welcome Trick-or-Treating (open until 8:00 pm)
  • Tortuga Tavern
  • Tom Sawyer Island Dock
  • Gaston's Tavern
  • Near TRON Lightcycle / Run
  • Princess Fairytale Hall

Likely going to the first one with my family. I'm also going to be in Orlando for a conference and was hoping for 10/19, but I guess they don't do Saturdays. Would've been great to just pay the party price, get there at 4, spend 8 hours at MK, and have plenty of candy for the conference!

I should have clarified if the DVC discount was only for "direct/grandfathered blue card" members with membership benefits as that language wasn't specific in the announcement or if it's for all DVC owners. I am sure we will find out Wednesday when sales open for resort stays.

Omg I read that as renting points not resale 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

Yeah, I'm sad again. I looked to see if there was a disclosure of trick or treat spots and I found this on a website, not the DIS, and it provides as follows:

• Tortuga Tavern
  • Tom Sawyer Island Dock
  • Gaston's Tavern
That sounds kinda off to me, it's missing quite a few of them from last year.

I would say if there is anything you want to do that is closed during the actual party, it's best to get it down in that 4-7 timeframe that you can get in with the ticket before it starts. In the past we have done Tiki Room and Country Bears before the party began.

That sounds kinda off to me, it's missing quite a few of them from last year.

I would say if there is anything you want to do that is closed during the actual party, it's best to get it down in that 4-7 timeframe that you can get in with the ticket before it starts. In the past we have done Tiki Room and Country Bears before the party began.

Also make sure to Carousel of Progress because it closes at 5. It’s my favourite and it bugs me it closes so early 🤣

My issue with the party on the last night of a trip is my lack of energy. For the party I wanna be able to go until it closes and have energy for everything but if I hit it at the end of a week long trip I’m just not gonna be able to do that.

My issue with the party on the last night of a trip is my lack of energy. For the party I wanna be able to go until it closes and have energy for everything but if I hit it at the end of a week long trip I’m just not gonna be able to do that.
I hear you on that. The first time we went to the Halloween party ages ago was towards the end of our first trip at Poly and we booked a patio at the Oasis pool to hang out at all day. It worked out really well, we didn't feel run so ragged and were able to enjoy ourselves into the late night.

I think this trip will be so short that it won't really matter, but I think we will still make a relaxed pool day of it at the resort and then go in around 3:30 or so. It depends if partner is wanting to meet Jack and Sally or Bruno. If she does then I want to be hovering so we can hop in line right when the line opens. I have a feeling Bruno and Mirabel will be multi hour waits.

• Tortuga Tavern
  • Tom Sawyer Island Dock
  • Gaston's Tavern

Aren't these usually the only outdoor ones? The indoor attraction ones are separate list usually if I recall.

They removed Tiana’s off the list 😞

It was only on the app (have to check again). It'll be open by then. 'ride list subject to change'. Once announced opening in June/July, it'll be on the lists.

Aren't these usually the only outdoor ones? The indoor attraction ones are separate list usually if I recall.

It was only on the app (have to check again). It'll be open by then. 'ride list subject to change'. Once announced opening in June/July, it'll be on the lists.

Yeah those are just the outdoor trails by the look of it. There's a ton more that are indoors.

Re: Tiana I have to assume they only took it off the list because they haven't officially announced an opening date for it at all. Once they do I am willing to bet they'll put it back on there, likely with a VQ the way Tron has been. I actually really dug that because getting in one of the first BGs last year meant my number was called before the party even started, so I didn't have to spend party time on it and it was a walk on. Hoping my fingers will be that quick again in September!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter