Official all things Princess Half Weekend 2015 thread! DOoneY and offical mErcH on DisneyParksBLOg

I'm jumping on the thread. I ran the Princess in 2013 and plan to be back for next years alone with two of my friends.

My 11 month month window for DVC opened today! Boardwalk 2BR Villa reserved 2/18-2/25! :cool1: In a couple of days we will add a 1 bedroom we need once my sister and her family get there. In all it will be 10 of us - myself (5k and GSC), my DH and kids (5k and kid races), my sister and her family (she'll be doing PHM with me) and our parents. I believe my mom is going to do the 5k in 2014 as well. :wizard: My sister and I were supposed to do PHM together this year, but she is expecting and deferred until 2014, I agreed to do it again and I am so excited to do it with her this time!

At 7 months we may try to change resorts to BLT or BCV. We stayed at BLT for GSC this year and I loved the monorail's convenience! But one way or another, we have a place to stay! :banana::banana::banana:

As of now, I am NOT planning to revisit Princess weekend in 2015... But that's what I said this time last year about 2014 - and I just ran ALL of the weekend's races! :rolleyes::rotfl: So, who knows?! I'll join the thread, just in case!

Aww Princess V, I have remembered you, Joan4Mickey and hockeykat, since I can remember. I was hoping to meet you all but I understand that people have to move on. Your advice and recaps have always been so helpful!

As of now, I am NOT planning to revisit Princess weekend in 2015... But that's what I said this time last year about 2014 - and I just ran ALL of the weekend's races! :rolleyes::rotfl: So, who knows?! I'll join the thread, just in case. ;)

I'm just about done recapping my Triple Crown weekend, if any new Princesses are looking for info. Just working on a final wrap-up post.

Princess Triple Crown Weekend Recap - Part 1!
Race Recap: 2014 Cinderella Royal Family 5K!
Race Recap: 2014 runDisney Enchanted 10K! And other Princess stuff...
Race Recap 3: 2014 runDisney Princess Half-Marathon - final leg of my Princess Triple Crown!

Y'know, in retrospect, I think that's the bulk of what did me in, too - the getting up in the middle of the night followed by a whole lotta waiting around three days in a row. It's really taken a couple weeks to get back to having my normal energy again!

V- I hear ya! U should try tink on the west coast. I bet you would like it. Low humidity, short walk to the start, and the time diff for us east coasters makes the early wake up totally bearable.

Hi Everyone! Just a quick question, a friend and I are considering doing the PHM as well as Tink in 2015 and I was just wondering what the odds are that the pink C2C medal would be available again? Thanks!

Aww Princess V, I have remembered you, Joan4Mickey and hockeykat, since I can remember. I was hoping to meet you all but I understand that people have to move on. Your advice and recaps have always been so helpful!
You are so sweet - thank you! :goodvibes Hey, ya never know; I just might make it back for a PHM weekend race! Just not ALL the races this time. ;)

V- I hear ya! U should try tink on the west coast. I bet you would like it. Low humidity, short walk to the start, and the time diff for us east coasters makes the early wake up totally bearable.
Alas, Tink probably won't ever happen - I don't fly and that's not a time of year I can take off enough time to drive. Maybe when my son is out of school in 8 years, lol!

I wanted to run this race this year but I was to late to register and it sold out... so I am pretty sure I will be doing in 2015!

SOOOOOOOOO Glad I found this thread :cool1:

I have read all the other years thread:coffee::coffee::coffee:

My friend did the Cost 2 Cost this year, and she ask me if I would go with her to cheer her while she was doing the Glass Slipper race 2015
So I said yes I will :thumbsup2

After a few minutes she emailed me again and said: Would you do the Royal Family 5 k with me as a Walker???? :eek::eek:

I did not even think 1 minute and said YES :rotfl2:
WOW! I'm not at all a sportive person, never walked before!!

So I started 5 days a go to be ready for this life time challenge for me :yay:

Can't wait to be with all of you walking that 5k 2015 in February!!!!

My friend did the Cost 2 Cost this year, and she ask me if I would go with her to cheer her while she was doing the Glass Slipper race 2015

After a few minutes she emailed me again and said: Would you do the Royal Family 5 k with me as a Walker???? :eek::eek:

Welcome to the runDisney family!

Thank you thank you :grouphug:

My friend is a DVC member so she will decide where we will stay, but she want's to stay near Epcot so we can be near everthing pixiedust:

You are so sweet - thank you! :goodvibes Hey, ya never know; I just might make it back for a PHM weekend race! Just not ALL the races this time. ;)

Alas, Tink probably won't ever happen - I don't fly and that's not a time of year I can take off enough time to drive. Maybe when my son is out of school in 8 years, lol!

Ill see you there in 2022 then! :) I have a 6 year old. My plan for 2027 is to run all the runDisney races in one year. Lol!

My 11 month month window for DVC opened today! Boardwalk 2BR Villa reserved 2/18-2/25! :cool1: In a couple of days we will add a 1 bedroom we need once my sister and her family get there. In all it will be 10 of us - myself (5k and GSC), my DH and kids (5k and kid races), my sister and her family (she'll be doing PHM with me) and our parents. I believe my mom is going to do the 5k in 2014 as well. :wizard: My sister and I were supposed to do PHM together this year, but she is expecting and deferred until 2014, I agreed to do it again and I am so excited to do it with her this time!

At 7 months we may try to change resorts to BLT or BCV. We stayed at BLT for GSC this year and I loved the monorail's convenience! But one way or another, we have a place to stay! :banana::banana::banana:

Also booked today at the BWV-- standard studio for my DD DGD and myself!

Not sure where we'll be staying. It all depends who coughs up the money on July 15. There could be up to five of us.

I wanted to run this race this year but I was to late to register and it sold out... so I am pretty sure I will be doing in 2015!

YAY...glad that you are going to try to join the fun this year like the rest of us!

Welcome to the world of the crazy things we do to get a Disney trip! I bet by the time July comes around you might want to go farther than a 5k!

YAY...glad that you are going to try to join the fun this year like the rest of us!
Welcome to the world of the crazy things we do to get a Disney trip! I bet by the time July comes around you might want to go farther than a 5k!

Thanks Tammie!!! Yes I think I might walk the 10k but not there yet :rolleyes1

You ladies are so blessed to have run buddy friends!! I did the PHM for the first time in 2012 with 2 girlfriends. After my friends were literally 1 and done. They all complain that the race is too expensive, the travel too expensive. None of them love Disney like my family. Anyway, I do envy you ladies that make it a girls weekend. I love my family to pieces and have always met nice Princess in my corral but you all that come together for a weekend that's so neat!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter