Official APH Rate Info for Universal Loews Hotel Properties

yes we got a great deal with Savvy Traveller for December 18-24. We are paying an average rate of $278 for HRH. Would have gladly booked ST again for our upcoming spring break but I never saw it offered for our dates. So I’m keeping my fingers crossed for APH because I’m definitely not paying $600+/night. I think we paid $350/night last spring break at HRH.
Probably because SB dates are ridiculous HRH averages $488 per night Garden view Savvy travler…. That’s late March. APH rate would be appreciated.

I honestly never tried for an APH rate because I always stayed at least a week, including weekend nights. I never found them available. It seems that they often show up for 1-4 night chunks in the Sun-Thurs. range, which is great for those shorter stays, but not good for me coming from a longer distance and staying longer. To save on airfare, I've changed my days from Sat.-Sat. to Tues.-the following Thurs. which of course makes it tougher with a weekend smack dab in the middle.
There may not be as many AP rooms available going forward. Orlando hotels are still trying to balance filling up rooms with the ongoing hiring shortages, and also borders are opening up which will keep demand for rooms high.

I am currently looking for a February reservation. I noticed that Priceline has a deal on Hard Rock hotel for the dates I need. But I am not sure if I should wait until the APH rates come out. I can get 3 nights for $1512.00 total at HRH in a standard room or club level for $1865.19 Is that good? Or should I wait for the APH rates to come out? Thanks

I am currently looking for a February reservation. I noticed that Priceline has a deal on Hard Rock hotel for the dates I need. But I am not sure if I should wait until the APH rates come out. I can get 3 nights for $1512.00 total at HRH in a standard room or club level for $1865.19 Is that good? Or should I wait for the APH rates to come out? Thanks

$500 to $600 per night is expensive. Does that include tickets or just the hotel? What does Universal’s website show for those three nights?

$500 to $600 per night is expensive. Does that include tickets or just the hotel? What does Universal’s website show for those three nights?
Doesn't include tickets but we are annual passholders so we don't need tickets. It includes the express pass. The rate on the website is $571.33 for the garden room and $711.33 for club level.

AP rates aren't out for that time frame yet - if you can hang tight, I'd wait as they are usually quite a significant savings.

What are your dates in February? Those rates seem awfully high for a standard room.

President's week which is winter break for alot of states including mine

My next questions would be 1) what is the refund policy for Priceline? And 2) do you pay all upfront or just a one night deposit? If you book directly on the Universal website, you can cancel up to 5 days before your trip and receive a full refund. Would Priceline have a similar refund policy?

Also, have you checked the prices for Portofino Bay Hotel and Royal Pacific Hotel? Those two hotels also have the Unlimited Express Pass for length of stay, and are worth considering, especially if their rates are lower.

My next questions would be 1) what is the refund policy for Priceline? And 2) do you pay all upfront or just a one night deposit? If you book directly on the Universal website, you can cancel up to 5 days before your trip and receive a full refund. Would Priceline have a similar refund policy?

Also, have you checked the prices for Portofino Bay Hotel and Royal Pacific Hotel? Those two hotels also have the Unlimited Express Pass for length of stay, and are worth considering, especially if their rates are lower.

That is why I am hesitant to book because it's a no refund policy and you pay at once. We have stayed at PBH and RPH but my husband did not like them. He will only stay at HRH.

That is why I am hesitant to book because it's a no refund policy and you pay at once. We have stayed at PBH and RPH but my husband did not like them. He will only stay at HRH.

For me personally, I’d wait as I’d balk at spending $500 on a room that was non-refundable, especially if it is just you and your husband. If you have more than 2 in your party than it becomes a little more cost efficient when you factor the cost of the Express Pass per person.

For me personally, I’d wait as I’d balk at spending $500 on a room that was non-refundable, especially if it is just you and your husband. If you have more than 2 in your party than it becomes a little more cost efficient when you factor the cost of the Express Pass per person.

We are a family of 5 lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter