Official APH Rate Info for Universal Loews Hotel Properties

We are a family of 5 lol

For 5 people, that rate becomes a lot more possible when you realize that the Express Pass will cost between $120 to $170 per day depending upon the day of the week and if you get unlimited or single visit per ride per day.

I checked and it appears that all room categories are still available, so I’d expect that AP rates would become available in time to help sellout the hotel, but that’s still a guess on my part.

Still that non-refundable is probably my biggest concern with getting the Priceline room. Have you checked Expedia or Hotels.com to see if their prices are refundable.

Thank you so much for your help! I greatly appreciate it. Expedia and Hotels.com are the same price as Universal website. Priceline is giving the discount under express deals. I think I am going to wait until the first week of November and hope for APH rates to be out.

Can you book the current rate directly through Universal (Loews)? If so, no harm in booking now if you don't mind the deposit being held (1 night deposit). You can then hold that as a backup while awaiting AP rates, and it is easy fully refundable as noted above.
My husband told me to book the club level room through Priceline. So I did. I will probably kick myself when the AP rates come out. But we don't like not having a hotel room when our airfare has been booked for months. So it gives us piece of mind.

My husband told me to book the club level room through Priceline. So I did. I will probably kick myself when the AP rates come out. But we don't like not having a hotel room when our airfare has been booked for months. So it gives us piece of mind.
Family of five here we just started going to Universal last year, presidents week and the last week in September, the rates for five people at places like hard rock get extremely expensive even with the AP rates I found, we ended up staying at cabana bay suite in February it was only like 130 a night for the AP rate and we loved it! In September they did have much better ap rates at hard rock so we stayed there for a few nights. February We found we really didn’t need express passes since we were staying there for almost the entire week we were still able to do everything and didn’t wait in line to much. We are doing president week again so I’ve been keeping my eye out for the AP rates to be dropped

Nothing wrong with that. With 5 people, I believe your cost comes to about $120 per person per night. For Unlimited Express and Club Level, that’s still a decent rate.

Universal does not offer Discounts on club level rooms as standard rooms.

Universal doesn’t need to offer annual pass busy time of year or on many weekends to fill the deluxe resort rooms.

Sounds like you did the right thing.

I just booked a VERY sweet rate ($234 per night) for Hard Rock for 1/5-1/7. I wasn't as thrilled with my Cabana Bay rate for 1/7-1/11 ($134 for interior suite - only $30 less per night than the Savvy Traveler rate), but I guess I'll take it. I'm going for Disney's marathon weekend and just can't justify going with an EP hotel for the whole trip.

It also looks like discounts are available for many February 2022 dates.

For those who might be unfamiliar with rates this far out, this is not necessarily the only discounts Universal will offer for January and February, just the first batch.

As we get closer to these dates, Universal almost certainly will offer more discounts if bookings are below corporate expectations. So just keep checking every day.

Ok some GREAT news and some not so great news. RPR had an APH rate for 3 of my nights but did not have any rooms for our first night that weren’t suites.

So the great news is that we saved a lot on those three nights, but we have to stay somewhere else our first night. We are moving to Disney after Universal so three hotels in one trip isn’t ideal, but it’s not the end of the world.

We booked Endless Summer our first night since there are five of us, then we move to 2 rooms at RPR. Doing this saved us just shy of $1000 so it’s definitely worth it. But I will keep watching for that one night at RPR

Did anyone see anything come up for the end of February? Maybe none available because of Presidents’ Day? I was looking for mid week after the holiday and didn’t see anything.

Did anyone see anything come up for the end of February? Maybe none available because of Presidents’ Day? I was looking for mid week after the holiday and didn’t see anything.
They just released the APH rates for the beginning of January. Gonna be a few weeks/1 month before they release Feb.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter