Official APH Rate Info for Universal Loews Hotel Properties

keishashadow also has a direct link in this hotel sticky
Look at the first page for the link

damo also has the link listed in another of the stickies

And I just checked for my dates, and the rates actually went up because garden view isn't available anymore. Moral of the story... don't wait to think about it... Grab your dates; you can always cancel.
I’ve seen them go up & down

Never hurts to check in private mode & clear your cookies when booking anything.

I was just able to change my one night of 2/13 at HRH from club level to standard. It pays to check every day multiple times. Now I won't have to listen to my husband complain about it, since we will be coming from GF's club level.

I want the express pass and HRH will be $500 cheaper than what we would've been paying for the GF that night. GF is nice, but it's not that spectacular.

I want the express pass and HRH will be $500 cheaper than what we would've been paying for the GF that night. GF is nice, but it's not that spectacular.
GF, while their flagship resort, is one of the few WDW deluxes we haven’t booked. Main reason - the large number of non guests who clog the public spaces, especially around holidays. Many of the rooms a bit too far flung from monorail for my liking.

Plenty of choices at WDW for all tastes and budgets but I do question many of theIr hotels having deluxe designations

PBH, HRH, RPH (and even SF imo) could Easily stack up as deluxe even if they weren’t onsite properties

GF, while their flagship resort, is one of the few WDW deluxes we haven’t booked. Main reason - the large number of non guests who clog the public spaces, especially around holidays. Many of the rooms a bit too far flung from monorail for my liking.

GF was never on our radar, but we did a sort of last minute trip and I was able to find 3 nights in a row using my DVC so I thought what the heck. It's definitely not our style. We're more of an AKL, Polynesian, RPR kind of family but I will say that had awesome customer service and the beds are amazing. I got the best sleep ever in those beds lol.

but I will say that had awesome customer service and the beds are amazing. I got the best sleep ever in those beds lol.
lol can’t argue with either of those points! We r DVC too. OT. Did u feel the building was too out of the way?

lol can’t argue with either of those points! We r DVC too. OT. Did u feel the building was too out of the way?

A little. The pool was convenient and it wasn't too bad getting to the main lobby/monorail. But I did think the quick service dining and boat to MK was bit of a trek.

Yes, need updates if into September!

Will be surprised if this round of dates includes the stated HHN time period though.

Any ideas on what's going on? Are they just not including summer or express pass resorts? I've looked for dates I'm considering in July, Sept and October with none showing for HRH, LPB or LRP.

I always go every year for HHN and they usually dont have the AP rates this early, so if your dates are not available I would not worry too much.
If you find a rate that works book and and change it later IMO
I am assuming there will be more availability and possible better rates as time goes on - my rate goes from 114 to 189 over the length of my stay - 189 is pretty high for AP rate for Aventura in my experience - even for an HHN weekend.

I’m travelling 10/25-30 and the APH rates are up for all but the deluxe hotels on my dates.
Thank you for posting!! Thread updated

I see the same results no EP resorts

Any ideas on what's going on? Are they just not including summer or express pass resorts? I've looked for dates I'm considering in July, Sept and October with none showing for HRH, LPB or LRP.
Who knows? Could be new pricing strategy with discounts released later.

so many have the option for discounted rates via the different APH, it may be that the few rooms released will go faster
I always go every year for HHN and they usually dont have the AP rates this early, so if your dates are not available I would not worry too much.
If you find a rate that works book and and change it later IMO
I am assuming there will be more availability and possible better rates as time goes on - my rate goes from 114 to 189 over the length of my stay - 189 is pretty high for AP rate for Aventura in my experience - even for an HHN weekend.
Not sure of that. I’m thinking they started to trickle out in July. You can search back to prior year’s threads & check.

Last edited:
I’m travelling 10/25-30 and the APH rates are up for all but the deluxe hotels on my dates.

Thank you! I am going 10/8 - 10/12 with a room booked at RPR. I have not been checking October dates figuring I was too far out, but I will now.

I do check every single day for July 8-11 with no luck thus far. I am looking at CB for this trip.

2 years ago when we stayed at RP in August, I have in my notes that I got the APH rate in April. We're going again this August-booked a King Suite at RP-didn't think of checking this early, but i guess you never know!

Just booked SF 10/27-10/30 w/ APH rate.

The APH rates are available for SF, CB, and Aventura through 11/1 (but the Fri/Sat nights are much more expensive, as expected) including the standard view rooms. Looked like Endless Summer only is showing upgraded views for APH rates on those late Oct dates thus far.

How do you check for APH rates? I have went through the links in the first page, but I don't see where to enter the code. The last time we had an AP, it was the old site.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter