• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Official APH Rate Info for Universal Loews Hotel Properties

Is it me or are room prices (even with APH) significantly more during Presidents day week and Christmas week? It's a pity because those are the two weeks the kids get off from school and we want to run away to Orlando to escape freezing weather at home!

Also, does APH rate ever get released for Christmas week? I saw reports for the week prior ..like until 24th Dec but not for 25th onwards till new year (yeah I know it's peak travel but just wondering!).

Thanks
Are you seeing APH rates for Presidents Week? I've been searching and I do not see any APH rates past 2/18.

:) Yeah just wishing we could go the week before .. the aph rates are so much more affordable..

Are you talking about the week before or after President's Day? The week after hasn't been released yet for APH prices. If you click in to see one of the rates, you'll see that it's just showing Seasonal, not APH.

Just checked in to Sapphire Falls. Processed my first ever annual pass at the guest services desk at the resort. The woman tried to upsell me to a higher level pass by telling me that it gets you better discounts on room rates. Is that true? I don’t remember even entering what type of pass I had when I booked my room.

Just checked in to Sapphire Falls. Processed my first ever annual pass at the guest services desk at the resort. The woman tried to upsell me to a higher level pass by telling me that it gets you better discounts on room rates. Is that true? I don’t remember even entering what type of pass I had when I booked my room.

No, she's wrong. You get more off food and merchandise the higher you go.

The same AP discounts apply to resort reservations no matter which AP one has. I think there may be some difference in the discount given by restaurants. Enjoy your holiday.

Just booked club level at PF Bay for a Sat and Sun in early January for $715 total before taxes. Club level was only $100 more than a regular room. Woo!
Isn't club always 80-100 more than a reg room? Don't forget to add the 25% hotel tax (correction it's 12.5%). Personally I'm on the wire if it's worth it.

Last edited:
Isn't club always 80-100 more than a reg room? Don't forget to add the 25% hotel tax. Personally I'm on the wire if it's worth it.
Tax is 12.5% there’s one for 6% and one for 6.5%. I think club is worth it for 3 or more people and we don’t drink alcohol and with Portofino you are also getting the deluxe room with the club.

Tax is 12.5% there’s one for 6% and one for 6.5%. I think club is worth it for 3 or more people and we don’t drink alcohol and with Portofino you are also getting the deluxe room with the club.
Ops.. thanks for the correction.

For 3 breakfasts alone for two people you are looking at $60-70 alone. We don’t plan to renew our AP so it’s a splurge. Just for laughs I looked at Yacht Club rates for the same dates at club level and it was $1,700 before tax for two nights.

I just booked annual passholder rate for the beginning of February 2022 what is the best time for me to purchase my annual pass. I am planning on purchasing the seasonal pass. Will the price go up in January 2022 or should I purchase it in 2021.

I just booked annual passholder rate for the beginning of February 2022 what is the best time for me to purchase my annual pass. I am planning on purchasing the seasonal pass. Will the price go up in January 2022 or should I purchase it in 2021.
I would be on the lookout for a Black Friday deal, not sure there will be one but that’s likely your best chance of better price on an annual pass.

Looking for standard or garden view AP rate at RPR Feb 6 to Feb 11. Only thing left are the Hospitality Suites. Are they all gone already?

They may not have offered them yet - keep checking, lots of rooms become available later depending upon how booked they are. I got a single night at club level about 3 weeks out from my last trip - had been checking daily and it finally became available.

Looking for standard or garden view AP rate at RPR Feb 6 to Feb 11. Only thing left are the Hospitality Suites. Are they all gone already?

RPR is hosting a Large convention during those dates. What has been released is already gone. Check back daily as the dates get closer.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter