~~***Official April 2017 Thread***~~

I'll add you up! I probably missed a few people honestly (sorry if I did!) because I was going through all 16 pages lol.
Not that it makes a huge difference,but you've got me on the list as erincon24, and it's 23. Thanks.

5 days! By this time Saturday I'll be waiting for my plane to take off in Worcester, headed for Orlando <3

hey, anyone use Instagram to share their Disney trips? I always do with my Disney account - elleindisney :) I'd love to follow more Disney trips if anyone else uses Instagram on vacation too!

The BB-8, Chewy, and Kylo meets are awesome.

Also- Loved the Star Wars dessert party; definitely worth it IMO. The theming was wonderful and, even on a pre-Easter evening we could do all the meets and eat dessert and do some quick touring of the launch pad before being led out.

Note- I had read that kids were moved to the front to have a view; this did not happen for our party. Most parents put their kids on their shoulders or we all tried to jigsaw to give views.

One more week! I am so excited to be in my happy place! (Especially since life keeps throwing lemons at me...) Bring on the Mouse, Lapu Lapus and Wishes! Mama needs some happy!

And we are back home. Wonderful vacation! We are bagless, they were lost in transit. Hoping they arrive.

Hope all of you yet to go have a wonderful time!

And we are back home. Wonderful vacation! We are bagless, they were lost in transit. Hoping they arrive.

Hope your bags arrive safe and sound! Glad you had fun though :)

I leave tomorrow! Yay!

My family leaves in 6 days and it's like a sort of sweet torture, counting down the days!!! However, I'm officially on spring Break, so im thinking it's ok I wait now, bc at least I don't have to work

Hope your bags arrive safe and sound! Glad you had fun though :)

I leave tomorrow! Yay!

They did, at 10pm! They were put on a later flight. We used the resort express airline check-in where they take your bags and give you boarding passes. I received a call in the evening saying they were going to try to figure out what happened.

Have fun!!!!!

They did, at 10pm! They were put on a later flight. We used the resort express airline check-in where they take your bags and give you boarding passes. I received a call in the evening saying they were going to try to figure out what happened.

Have fun!!!!!

That's crazy! I'm glad you got your bags though, even if the slight inconvenience! Glad you had a great trip! I leave in 5 days and my kids are on spring break now and driving me batty so I can't wait for my runcation break! LOL! (And to think they only get three days of spring break due to snow days! LOL!)

That's crazy! I'm glad you got your bags though, even if the slight inconvenience! Glad you had a great trip! I leave in 5 days and my kids are on spring break now and driving me batty so I can't wait for my runcation break! LOL! (And to think they only get three days of spring break due to snow days! LOL!)

Thanks! Have a wonderful time, 5 more days...earplugs? ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter