~~***Official April 2017 Thread***~~

That's crazy! I'm glad you got your bags though, even if the slight inconvenience! Glad you had a great trip! I leave in 5 days and my kids are on spring break now and driving me batty so I can't wait for my runcation break! LOL! (And to think they only get three days of spring break due to snow days! LOL!)
Seriously, my kids don't get spring break (what kind of school district IS this? zero snow days used too!)....but I feel like these 5 kiddos:grouphug: (conspiring) are TRYING to make me not miss them when I leave in four days! One Mickey hand away ;)
Runcation, indeed! But just the 5K and chEARing the 1/2. Pop for Tues-Thurs and CBR Thurs-Sun...CANNOT WAIT!

Thanks! Have a wonderful time, 5 more days...earplugs? ;)

I'm not sure even earplugs would have helped! :music: It's a good thing they're cute! :rotfl:

We arrived!!!
I am soaking up the FL sun on the balcony right now.
We drove straight through the night. I actually got some sleep this time, my poor DH is toast. He drove from 6pm-6am.
Can't wait fo tomorrow!!!

That is a killer drive! We've talked about doing this. But I'd probably drive until I got super tired because DH can sleep anytime anywehre. Then he could sleep and I could sleep the second half.

Seriously, my kids don't get spring break (what kind of school district IS this? zero snow days used too!)....but I feel like these 5 kiddos:grouphug: (conspiring) are TRYING to make me not miss them when I leave in four days! One Mickey hand away ;)
Runcation, indeed! But just the 5K and chEARing the 1/2. Pop for Tues-Thurs and CBR Thurs-Sun...CANNOT WAIT!

Yay! Almost time! And seriously, that was half the battle...all the kids were home so they can work together! :faint: How did yours have no spring break? What is up with that???? I love the 5Ks, but they are the races that I stop for every picture and totally enjoy! I'll be at CBR as well Wed-Mon so if oyu see someone with crazy, curly red hair, say hi!

Yay! Almost time! And seriously, that was half the battle...all the kids were home so they can work together! :faint: How did yours have no spring break? What is up with that???? I love the 5Ks, but they are the races that I stop for every picture and totally enjoy! I'll be at CBR as well Wed-Mon so if oyu see someone with crazy, curly red hair, say hi!
Yeah no spring break for a couple of years now...and the next district over (5? miles...) has spring break and gets out of school same day as ours. :sad2:
I think we're definitely on multiple threads together :thumbsup2 and if you see me with some crazy random homemade shirts, I will be the one who high fives everyone haha!
Can't believe it's so close!

We had a great Easter brunch at Narcoossees today. It was excellent but DH likes the Cali grill brunch better.
All you can drink Bloody Mary's and mimosas

ONE. Yes One last week of work before Friday my sisters and I meet in Denver to fly out at the crack of dawn on Saturday! Looks like the weather is going to be great and the crowd levels look pretty nice as well!

OMG! We leave in one week from today! April 24th - May 1st with two nights at the beach club and five nights at the yacht club! (EDIT- Just upgraded to all 7 nights at a beach club lagoon/pool view room) Myself, my wife, and my son celebrating our 7th anniversary and his 3rd birthday. We're going with a six day one park per day ticket. My must do list includes: Dole whip and Tiki Room, Impressions de France, American Adventure, Character breakfast at cape may cafe, ample hills creamery, country bear jamboree, rivers of light, star wars fireworks, and lots of rest and relaxation!

Last edited:
In 25 hours, my family will be leaving for the airport!!! Gahhh.....I'm so excited!!!! My girls think we are going on a boring work trip with my husband. Can't wait to reveal the surprise to them at the airport!!

In 25 hours, my family will be leaving for the airport!!! Gahhh.....I'm so excited!!!! My girls think we are going on a boring work trip with my husband. Can't wait to reveal the surprise to them at the airport!!
Surprises are so much fun!!
We surprised our boys once and we'll never forget it.

Im so late to the party, but this was a last minute trip that we just booked at the end of Feb!! leaving soon! so excited! April 22-26, All Star Music!

We're so excited : we were at WDW in January for my wife's birthday, we're going back in November (already paid) and we just booked a last minute trip at Pop from April 23rd to May 2nd!!! Best part : we're driving all the way from Montreal, Canada, which means we're leaving in less than 24 hours :) Had to tell you guys! Now I have to get ready!

We're so excited : we were at WDW in January for my wife's birthday, we're going back in November (already paid) and we just booked a last minute trip at Pop from April 23rd to May 2nd!!! Best part : we're driving all the way from Montreal, Canada, which means we're leaving in less than 24 hours :) Had to tell you guys! Now I have to get ready!
Have a safe drive! I don't know if driving is the best part. It's not our favorite. We drive from MA. It takes us about 20 hrs. Just curious... How much longer does it take from Montreal?

In 24 hours we will be hitting the road to Denver in preparation for SUPER EARLY flight on Saturday!!! So excited to get back to Disney!!!!

We got here yesterday and spent a bit of time at Disney Springs. The bacon wrapped meatloaf at Wolfgang Puck Express is my new favorite food. Yum!!!

Getting ready now to head to MK for my girls appointment at BBB!!! First park day!!! Yay!!

Hope you have a fabulous trip! Thanks for doing the list! Oh you will have to let me know if the linking of your magic band worked.

Oh you are welcome for the list :) . I had a wonderful trip! And my MB worked perfectly - never a problem, not even at the hotels!

If anyone's interested, I'm starting up a trip report to share. The link is here :)

Heading out in a few days as one of the last in the April 2017 thread here! Garden Grocer order submitted, suitcases are out; car is serviced and errands being run. We couldn't avoid a few last minute appointments the day before our trip; darn! Probably means I'll be up late the night before we leave!

Our first day today. Was able to bridge my current park hopper ticket to annual pass. Enjoying the photopass pictures and being able to enjoy the park again in December! Crowds are not too bad.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter