Official August 2009 thread!

Yes totally true and during our park stay AK hours went from 7:00 to 5:00. We lost two whole hours and our 6:45 Yak and Yeti reservation :(

I am really glad I just read these few threads! We had a 6:15 reservation at Tusker House, AK, for Friday August 28th. For the heck of it, I just checked park hours, and they are now closing at 5pm!

I quickly went to the ADR system, and was luckily able to get a 4:30pm reservation for Tusker House for the same day. That would have really, really stunk! You would think they would have some type of system for notifying you about stuff like this!

Leaving in 10 Days!!! Make sure to check DHS calendar too! There has been a few additions of 10 p.m. Fantasmic shows. I think one on the 27th and another one I am forgetting when.:rolleyes1

not too happy that they are adding a show, I hope this does not mean free dining time will be busy?? I wonder if they had 2 shows last year???

Hey, I just noticed it is my 400th post:banana: I am glad it was, because I was celebrating 10 days to my happy place:cloud9:

We have been to WDW for the last 5 years in the last half of August and they have always had 2nd showings of Fantasmic. So, it's nothing new. :cool2:

We check in 10 days from now, and I can't wait. I did the online registration today, and am printing up my itineraries. Lots left to do before we start the drive next Saturday morning.

I'm going

8/15 - 8/16 staying @ The Wilderness Lodge

and surprising one of my best friends on her birthday on 8/21

I will be in the happiest place on earth tomorrow!! We leave around 11am and will land around 3pm (stupid layovers! we could have gotten there quicker) And i will be twittering the whole time im there. Katydid1623 or www.twitter.com/katydid1623 feel free to follow me and ask questions! I want to share some magic with everyone before they all get there!

Im on my way, on the plane as I type! AirTran has wifi and I found a code for a free 24 hour pass. I'm so excited! There's a lot of cloud cover so I can't really see anything.

Our flight from MSP to MCO leaves in just about exactly 24 hours!
WDW and Wilderness Lodge, here we come!

We will be heading out in a few hours!! Driving from TX... stopping in Destin for a couple hours... will be at Pop tomorrow evening!!!!!!

:cool1: :woohoo: :cheer2: :dance3: :yay:

To all those that are leaving or are there, have a great time.

We leave early Sat. morning. 6 days for us.

We are leaving next saturday morning as well. Are you going via Newark Airport?

We will be meeting our bus to Newark Int. at 04:30 Monday, yes that's in the morning. We were informed that our resort (ASMo) was overbooked! The upgrade we are to receive is unbeleivable. As this is our first stay on propoerty it is a dream come true. GF!

We will be meeting our bus to Newark Int. at 04:30 Monday, yes that's in the morning. We were informed that our resort (ASMo) was overbooked! The upgrade we are to receive is unbeleivable. As this is our first stay on propoerty it is a dream come true. GF!

Am I reading this wrong or did you get upgraded to Grand Floridian???

That would be amazing. How did you find out? Did they call to let you know?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter