Official August 2009 thread!

Leaving from NJ on Thursday p.m.! Will most likely be stopping early a.m. in SC or GA if DH can make it ;)

Hoping for the best weather wise! If you see a gold honda mini van from NJ honk!!!

hello ! we are also living thrusday at 5 am , we are so excited! we are driving down..:cool1:

We leave tomorrow morning at 8:10...we should be checking into the Grand Floridian by noontime!

6 more days to go!
DS's cast comes off tomorrow and he will have to wear a brace for two more weeks. At least he should be able to swim!

Leaving Sunday afternoon. Will get there Monday afternoon. Staying at AKL. Can't wait. Taking Amtrak down from NYC.

It's fun to see the diverse places we're all leaving from to be at WDW at the same time! We're taking a red-eye Friday night. Flying over a sleeping America to greet the dawn in Florida.

It's fun to see the diverse places we're all leaving from to be at WDW at the same time! We're taking a red-eye Friday night. Flying over a sleeping America to greet the dawn in Florida.

I agree....Ill be leaving Los Angeles International Airport on Sunday morning to arrive at the happiest place on earth that sunday afternoon.

5 days!!!!!:cool1:

I can barely get through these works days!!! Safe travels everyone!:wizard:

I feel the same. I have so many things going on at work, so much stress, and the only thing keeping me going right now is knowing that Ill be leaving on vacation soon! :surfweb:

I feel the same. I have so many things going on at work, so much stress, and the only thing keeping me going right now is knowing that Ill be leaving on vacation soon! :surfweb:

I just got back from my RDO's (regular days off) and there was such crap on my desk. Won't be able to enjoy these last two days of work. I can do this, I can do this I can do this only 56 hours until takeoff. :rolleyes1

I just got back from my RDO's (regular days off) and there was such crap on my desk. Won't be able to enjoy these last two days of work. I can do this, I can do this I can do this only 56 hours until takeoff. :rolleyes1

We can do it!!!!! Disney's right around the corner!:thumbsup2

3 days until we leave, and 4 until we arrive! I cannot believe how quickly this has come! Now, all I have to do is somehow make it through the remaining work week! :lmao:

Look out WDW.....here we come again! :banana:

Hi gang,
Leaving monday am out of nyc, flying down. See you all there!

We're leaving tomorrow! Our flight is at 7:30. We'll have to leave the house around 5:15. That means getting up around 4ish. :scared1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter