OFFICIAL CHRISTMAS HOLIDAY SEASON & NEW YEAR'S 2017 THREAD

Did anyone else notice that world
Of color dessert for the 27th didn't become available with all the other dinning opening on 27th? Fantasmic is available. I was thinking of doing WOC dessert on the 28th, but maybe they aren't doing WOC every night..

Did anyone else notice that world
Of color dessert for the 27th didn't become available with all the other dinning opening on 27th? Fantasmic is available. I was thinking of doing WOC dessert on the 28th, but maybe they aren't doing WOC every night..

Disregard. It updates this morning! Got my WOC dessert party for just me booked! I told my husband the one thing I wanted on our trip was one evening alone in the parks. Our kids are 16months and 5. We are doing one late night as a family but I know my kids won't be able to do another late night. So hubby agreed and they will chill at hotel and mommy is hitting Disneyland ALONE!

They are only running Fri-Sun the week before Christmas, so there's some chance Fantasmic! will be limited after, as well. Katyringo has a great idea, though.

We are going dec 27-29 in the park and were able to make fantasmic dinner reservations for the 27 (wednesday) and world of color for the 28 (Thursday) so I think for sure they are doing every night the week of Christmas (Christmas is on Monday)

I'm doing the Fantasmic dinner package on December 3rd, and I see that there are two showings of Fantasmic that night - do I get to choose which one I see? Also, the fireworks that night are at 9:30 - is it possible to see them and still get a good spot for the 10:30 Fantasmic, or should I see them another night?

Is there something going on the whole week after thanksgiving? Nov 25-Dec 2nd? A lot of hotels are showing low availability on rooms. That’s the week we usually go for “low crowds” but now I’m worried lol

Is there something going on the whole week after thanksgiving? Nov 25-Dec 2nd? A lot of hotels are showing low availability on rooms. That’s the week we usually go for “low crowds” but now I’m worried lol
We will be going that week as well! There is some sort of weightlifting championship going on Nov. 28-30. I'm not sure if that would have an effect of the availability or not!
I am wondering if there is another convention going on as well!

We'll be there part of that week. Standard rooms at the DLH actually lasted a lot longer than I thought they would. Where are you looking at staying? Honesty, my experience in recent years is that most of the closest hotels always fill up early. Keep watching though. Lots of people double book until closer to their trip then decide late in the game and let one (or more) reservation go.

Wondering if we are spending the day at DCA and have a dinner ressie at Napa Rose, but are staying off prooerty if we can use the side entrance into Grand Ca to get to our dinner resssie or if we will need to use the main park entrance and walk through DTD?

Wondering if we are spending the day at DCA and have a dinner ressie at Napa Rose, but are staying off prooerty if we can use the side entrance into Grand Ca to get to our dinner resssie or if we will need to use the main park entrance and walk through DTD?

Yes the side entrance shouldn't be a problem.

Still waiting for them to fill in the schedule for Dec. 3rd through 8th. Trying to figure out what day we want to see Fantasmic and world of Color. They are so slow this year releasing details!

I'm finished all my reservations! WOC dessert on the 23rd, Storyteller's brunch on the 24th, dinner at the PCH Grill on the 25th, Plaza Inn breakfast on the 28th, and Christmas Tea on the 29th. I'm so excited to try new things and revisit favourites.

DD11 and 13 ask me every night to tell them more about our trip and all the stuff we're going to do! I hope I can get them near ROA for the snowfall. What a magical surprise for them.

I have questions about Festival of Food:
- do the vendors accept Disney Gift Cards or are they cash/credit only?
- are they throughout DCA only, or elsewhere in DTD?
- will there be a list of vendors set out before we arrive or will it be an insert in the DCA map?
- if you've seen them in prior years, can you give me an idea of the types of food?

- will there be a list of vendors set out before we arrive or will it be an insert in the DCA map?
- if you've seen them in prior years, can you give me an idea of the types of food?

I don't know the answers to your questions as we were there in October last year, but here's some stuff on last year....

http://www.disneyfoodblog.com/disneyland-festival-of-holidays-booths-menus-and-food-photos/

Just made some reservations for Minnies for breakfast on the 28 and dinner at PCH and dinner at Goofys on the 29.
Makes me feel like we are almost there once I make reservations.
:stitch:

This is from last year
http://www.disneyfoodblog.com/disneyland-festival-of-holidays-booths-menus-and-food-photos/

Still waiting for them to fill in the schedule for Dec. 3rd through 8th. Trying to figure out what day we want to see Fantasmic and world of Color. They are so slow this year releasing details!

Dec 3 thru 8 is out there. The schedule is there thru the 11th right now.

They do take gift cards and credit cards both.
They were in DCA along the pier walkway only last year.
There should be a list out before it starts as well as a list on the map (the map doesn’t list the menus).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter