OFFICIAL DEC 2018 PTR AND TR THREAD

Terri,

I always thought it was cruel that pet's lives were so short compared to those that love them. You know your family and Neiko best, but I would also be inclined to take him with you. We had one of our cats die while we were at the Fort. He was also old and was in decline, but nothing imminent when we left. The person we had watching our cats while we were gone was devastated and afraid to call us. We all felt bad.

j

Arrival day Friday 21st We did our traditional dinner at Trails end. Have to commend the Brisket but the SC mustard sauce i=on the ribs was a little too mustard for my taste. Still a moderate meal at TE is a far site than none. A little after 10 that night found we were going to have problem with The Girls. It seems that the Loss last year of so many trees allows the sound of MK's Fireworks to sound louder here than in the past. They were getting very antsy
Sat. we spent more time puttering around our site and putting up some decorations then in the evening we headed off to MK. MK was a mad house. Just trying before deciding
to Navigate Main Street was a major task. Dinner was at TONY's We have a deal Lucille gets at least 2 meals at TONY's and I can book another trip. We did hit JINGLE CRUISE and POC and while we had a FP for Haunted Mansion we decided to forgo it and come back. It was neat to watch a good part of the fireworks from the back of the boat as we sailed back to The Forts dock.

How are the girls doing? Ok a little sad to see you want to eat at Tony’s definitely not one of my favorites. Can’t wait to see you in two weeks. We have TE planned for arrival day.

Kris, Teamubr and Mike, thank you for your thoughts and support. After a 2am trip to the vet ER he is felling better and we feel much relieved. He some how injured his neck, so with pain and anti inflammatory meds he will be ok. After losing his dad to cancer two years ago we were prepared for the worst. We have decided to leave him home and our son will bring him up when he comes on Thursday (we only live 40 minutes away).

Even though we did not get much sleep last night, we are up and ready to get Christmas started. Merry Christmas to all our fellow DIS campers .

We hope to be on the road and heading your way by noon.

How are the girls doing? Ok a little sad to see you want to eat at Tony’s definitely not one of my favorites. Can’t wait to see you in two weeks. We have TE planned for arrival day.
Kris Girls are doing well have been to Wagging Tails a few times (Less stress on Daddy) Katie is having a ball and Sky being Miss Fussy. They were in the Golf Cart Parade yesterday.
Lucille loves the Caprese and I have become a fan of the Scampi

We arrived around 1:30 and our site was ready. Lucked out again with another site right on the canal, this time in the 1600 loop, 1617. Set up the trailer, decorated the site then ordered take out from TE. Went looping then turned in early. After our crazy night with Neiko, 7pm felt like midnight .
IMG_1513.JPG IMG_1514.JPG IMG_1515.JPG IMG_1516.JPG

Greg in his shorts and flip flops - ya'll are killin' me!

We're headed into the low 40s tonight.

Hope to see you guys Saturday morning.

Bama Ed

Teri glad to see you made it. We found your rock from last month's trip btw. If you want a TFP I am acting as caretaker for TFP2 &3

Thanks mike. You can roast hot dogs with us over TFP 3 when we are there. I am also hoping I can work outside and Mallory will love being outside during the day.

We’ve been trying to get the popup open and cleaned up so we can pack it but the Christmas mess has been too much. I was supposed to have tomorrow off but my boss decided to take off (she just got back from 2 weeks off) so my husband will have to do it with the kids and go get the food.

Sunday the 23 we did more here in Fort W. Then in the afternoon we headed off to EPCOT for the Candlelight Processional. As we had guaranteed seating we for Chefs de France had an ADR both of us opted for the Beef Bourguignon and found it very good. We still had plenty of time before seating time do off to the AMERICAN EXPERIENCE we went. Voices of Liberty were scheduled to begin in a few minutes so we stuck around to listen. They are amazing for anyone that has missed them in the past I recommend taking the time to catch them. Once they were done we went off to get on line and find our seats
We found them easy enough as the Narrator for us would be a young woman from MOANA so she is I think not that well known (Unlike a few years ago when we had Gary Sinese ) We found some decent seats and waited . The 4 chior groups filed in and the show started. As soon as the Narrator started reading the section specific to the Birth, 2 Squirrels chased each other in the row in front of us and up a tree NOT COOL. As the Girls were not adjusting too well to moving around again and no Dog Park within 100 feet of our site we decided it would be better to head back to our site and take care of them.

Well we made it to Titusville tonight. 26 hrs. of driving. Really need to rethink what time I come through S. Carolina. It was bumper to bumper stop and go traffic from MM 89 (I-26) to MM 77 and again from MM 8 -4. No accidents just traffic. We will be at AOA tomorrow and visiting the Fort as well. Hope to see some of you there.

Today was our first full day and the Fort and we spent most of it not here:confused3. What I thought would be a quick trip to the outlet mall turned into a half day trip:sad2:. Greg needed some work boots, which meant a trip to the Timberland outlet which is at the Vineland outlet mall where the Disney outlet is also located which meant some shopping for me too :cool1:. Well let me tell you that place was crazy busy and It took 25 minutes just to park :scared:. The shopping was quick and easy once we got the Parkin going nightmare out of the way. Then it was off to Lowes for some firewood and a few other things. Then we remembered my bike brake cable was broke so off to another store for that. Orlando traffic is horrible, I could not live here and have to drive in that daily.

Back at the Fort we met with some campers from a Facebook group, went fishing and then dinner at camp. Made a quick trip to the trading post to buy a pin for a fellow DIS camper who asked for the favor. There is one site that must have 100 blow up Mickeys. Met Mike, his wife and their two fur babies also. Now we are just sitting here by the fire waiting for it to go out so we can go looping.

IMG_1518.JPG IMG_1519.JPG IMG_1520.JPG IMG_1521.JPG

Well we made it to Titusville tonight. 26 hrs. of driving. Really need to rethink what time I come through S. Carolina. It was bumper to bumper stop and go traffic from MM 89 (I-26) to MM 77 and again from MM 8 -4. No accidents just traffic. We will be at AOA tomorrow and visiting the Fort as well. Hope to see some of you there.

Vince what day are you coming To visit?

Christmas Eve. The one day of the year I get to use my true name Ebeneezer. Priority 1 like every day is to take care of the Girls. Katie gets it she understands that we go out for her to go. Sky unless about to explode she will hold it until she is off a leash and able to run free. So despite her mis givings we went to the Dog Park. It took a bit to get her comfortable with being on the Cart but she was more than happy with running free a bit and let it all go. When we got back it was close to our time to head over to Wilderness Lodge for Lunch. So off we headed.
I will say the tree in the lobby is super impressive. In the gift shop it took a while to find the Goat Mountain Soaps. Once again while I may be an Old Fart thanks to Ferret Fart Soap at least I smell like a fresh one.
Lunch would be at Whispering Canyon Cafe. I got a little concerned when we weren't given a Opt in/out placard but gave our server Honey Bee an indication we planned to play along. While a bit more subdued than Em T she was a blast.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter