Official December 2008

We leave tomorrow. Hope everyone that left or is leaving today has safe travels. :goodvibes

We leave today. Its amazing how those last few days really go fast (especially if your a procrastinator at packing). Hope everyone has a safe & happy holiday whether you are speding it at Disney or at home. :santa:

:banana: OMG we leave in 17 hours!!!! Of course we have a 17 hour drive ahead of us and we are stopping in GA to spend the night. BUT We leave for Disney in 17 hours!!! :banana: I booked this trip a year ago and I never thought this day would come!:cheer2: :cheer2:

We leave soon, in just a few days. Iowa has a big ice storm heading our way. Too bad we will not get out in time! My daughter that lives in FL. called last night while they were attending Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party. She said it was shorts and T-shirt weather and felt funny drinking hot cocoa with it being so warm. But when we get there it is supposed to cool off. Everyone have happy travels! Live the magic! See ya real soon!:cool1:
Pomcoach

He does not share the same LOVE I have for all things Disney but has agreed to take me to WDW for a day as we are in the neighborhood during the Christmas week on other business....what a guy. Can't decide where to spend only one day though. VERY anxious to play on the new Toy Story ride-he has never been on Rockin' Roller Coaster! Perhaps Hollywood Studios!?!?! Has anyone doen the Fantasmic special seating? Was it worth it?:ccat:

He does not share the same LOVE I have for all things Disney but has agreed to take me to WDW for a day as we are in the neighborhood during the Christmas week on other business....what a guy. Can't decide where to spend only one day though. VERY anxious to play on the new Toy Story ride-he has never been on Rockin' Roller Coaster! Perhaps Hollywood Studios!?!?! Has anyone doen the Fantasmic special seating? Was it worth it?:ccat:
The "special seating" is part of a dinner package -and it may be booked by now ...

We were at WDW 10 days ago ...
:sad1:

... and walked into Fantasmic about 20 minutes before show time, walked down the center ailse in the center Mickey section, and got great seats about 10 rows up ... It was crowded, but there were plenty of empty seats scattered around ...

So, to paraphrase Dory: "Just keep looking ... just keep looking ..." :)

Or - you may want to get a take-out dinner from Rosie's or Catalina Eddie's, grab a spot early, sit back and eat ...

Have a great time!!

We're going Dec. 28 - Jan. 3! Little worried about dealing with the masses but hope we can take it easy this time and enjoy the little things, not try to be too commando (though we will do that one morning at MK)...

We leave in two days. And in two days I will no longer be KOTS. I'm so excited I could just scream, but I have to keep mum for 2 more days.

I'm So Freaking Excited---i'm Leaving For The Airport Right Now--plane Takes Off At 3:30 And Disney Here We Come!!!!!!!!!!!

It looks all of us are happy last Christmas season. We really had a great time in Disney, a really wonderful experience.

Now we are planning to go back again, hope we can. :)

It looks all of us are happy last Christmas season. We really had a great time in Disney, a really wonderful experience.

Us too. We may go back for Christmas 09...still hammering out the details though. :)

You are so correct!:) One of my WDW trips is ALWAYS in December.It is the best time of the year to be there and I hope to return in December for MANY,MANY more years.:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter