Official December 2008

It was pretty cold yesterday..about 55 in the morning and then warming to 72 and then cooling down again. We had 80 degrees for two days last week and 60 on Thursday. Bring layers, such as a light sweatshirt and another light jacket. I think it is supposed to warm up more during the upcoming week. Have a great trip and boost your vit c! Many people sick in the world!

Of course, all of those temps are better than the 8 degrees we have at home now.

We just got back this morning (1:15 am ...)

Weather is supposed to be in the upper-70's/low-80s this week ... jeans, t-shirts, and light jackets ... cold in the mornings, in the shade, and when the sun goes down ... and yes, you can go swimming when it's only 65 (... and if you promised your DD ... :flower3: ...:scared:)

For you MVMCPers - plan ahead and get your spot for the shows, Wishes, etc. at least 30 minutes ahead of time ... very crowded!! Don't count on doing many rides ...

Christmas stuff and some other things were on sale at 40-50% off yesterday ...:banana:

Has anyone started an "Official September 2009" thread yet?? :lmao:

Just when I counted on cooler temps it decides to be warm, but I certainly won't complain. The weather forecast for our trip looks absolutely beautiful and is a welcome change from how it is here at home. :goodvibes

Good morning everyone!!! We're back after a fantastic week at WDW. It was perfect. So much to do and so much to see...there is no place like Disney. Can't wait to start a TR with all the details...the highlights were of course all the decorations, we got an upgrade to concierge level at the GF...that was amazing...the parade at MVMCP, the castle, of course...that should have been first on the list...the gingerbread houses, I could go on and on and on!!!
Also, it was very exciting to meet a fellow board member on the flight home. My 7yoDD was in the row behind me, talking to a woman sitting next to her. I turned around and joined the conversation and realized it was Kristen...Princessand4princes!!! When she said she was from Plymouth and was with her DH and three boys, I took a wild guess and said "Are you Kristin from the DIS boards???" She said "Yes" and we were both shocked!!! We talked the rest of the flight back...about all of our planning and about how much we both love these boards. What an amazing experience to have spent the last year "chatting" and planning with everyone here and then to meet by coincidence on the plane. She has a beautiful family and is such a doll. I also met Bellasmommy walking through the GF. I recognized the dress she bought for her DD on Ebay...the Minnie dress that she posted on her trip report and ran up to meet her. Again very sweet!!! Only saw one LGMH but, didn't see the name on it...oh well...to have met two DISboard members was great!!! Can't wait to hear about everyone's future plans now that these trips are over.
Off to finish the laundry, the grocery shopping, the Christmas shopping, pick up the Christmas cards...I'll post one here. We did a GF photoshoot and got the most amazing shot of my three DDs on a hammock at the GF!!! So much to do...only ten days left to get it all done!!!
Kristen, on my way out to buy some dishes!!!:rotfl: Later, I need to work on changing my ticker...you're right, too sad to keep looking at that!!!

Good morning everyone!!! We're back after a fantastic week at WDW. It was perfect. So much to do and so much to see...there is no place like Disney. Can't wait to start a TR with all the details...the highlights were of course all the decorations, we got an upgrade to concierge level at the GF...that was amazing...the parade at MVMCP, the castle, of course...that should have been first on the list...the gingerbread houses, I could go on and on and on!!!
Also, it was very exciting to meet a fellow board member on the flight home. My 7yoDD was in the row behind me, talking to a woman sitting next to her. I turned around and joined the conversation and realized it was Kristen...Princessand4princes!!! When she said she was from Plymouth and was with her DH and three boys, I took a wild guess and said "Are you Kristin from the DIS boards???" She said "Yes" and we were both shocked!!! We talked the rest of the flight back...about all of our planning and about how much we both love these boards. What an amazing experience to have spent the last year "chatting" and planning with everyone here and then to meet by coincidence on the plane. She has a beautiful family and is such a doll. I also met Bellasmommy walking through the GF. I recognized the dress she bought for her DD on Ebay...the Minnie dress that she posted on her trip report and ran up to meet her. Again very sweet!!! Only saw one LGMH but, didn't see the name on it...oh well...to have met two DISboard members was great!!! Can't wait to hear about everyone's future plans now that these trips are over.
Off to finish the laundry, the grocery shopping, the Christmas shopping, pick up the Christmas cards...I'll post one here. We did a GF photoshoot and got the most amazing shot of my three DDs on a hammock at the GF!!! So much to do...only ten days left to get it all done!!!
Kristen, on my way out to buy some dishes!!!:rotfl: Later, I need to work on changing my ticker...you're right, too sad to keep looking at that!!!

Morning!!!:flower3: I just pm'd you a bit ago...glad to see you made it home safely and you're on your way out for some new dishes!! LOL!!:rotfl: It was SO nice to meet you, what a small world!!! Let's keep in touch...I'm off to grocery shop, too, now! Back to reality...ugh!!!!!! Hope everyone has a wonderful trip that hasn't gone yet, it's really a WONDERFUL time of year to visit and you're going to have a ball. If you don't have tickets to MVMCP, get them!! It's spectacular!!! Will post more later. Have a great day!:goodvibes

We are back. We had a great time but the weather was a little cool and the crowds were in full force.

Ugh. 5 days to go, and what do I do this morning getting up with my son just as the sun is peeking through the windows? Smash my little toe on my left foot into my suitcase of all things. Looks as though it may be dislocated. I should probably go to the hospital or my doctor...but I have no one to watch my son. :/

We leave in FOUR days, FOUR days!!!! Right now it is 21 degrees and snowing hard in Michigan, and I'm going to Florida in FOUR DAYS!!! :banana:

I am so doing the happy single-digit dance!

Hi! How was your honeymoon? Sorry we didn't run into you, hope you had a great time!!!!:goodvibes

It was wonderful. I'm going to try to do a trip report this weekend, or at least start one. We are ready to go back. Larry LOVED it! Now he understands why I'm hooked. :woohoo:

Did you have a great trip? I hope so!

It was difficult to run into anyone you knew as crowded as it was.

Just finished packing up the car!! We head down on the Auto train tomorrow!!! WDW here we come...finally

We leave in FOUR days, FOUR days!!!! Right now it is 21 degrees and snowing hard in Michigan, and I'm going to Florida in FOUR DAYS!!! :banana:

I am so doing the happy single-digit dance!

We are in MN and it has been below zero the past few days, 5 above today and we leave for FL in 2 days:banana: :banana:

I guess I better pack tonight:scared1: :woohoo:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter