Official Glitter Names Thread - Request 'Em Here

could someone make like a glitter picture that says dancehottie290 and like ktink's handwriting that she got. Also, beside it i would want this: Thanks if you will! And please don't copy it it took a long time to get it.

I can't do pictures, should I just do the name? What color would you like it in?

ShadowKittyKat said:
You like GlitterMaker more than my home-made ones? LOL okay your choice

No, you actually do a marvelous job. I was just proud I could do that one. I'm not savvy enough to do one home-made.

ShadowKittyKat said:
coolkidhann95:

ktink:

Nice work! You're becoming an artist :thumbsup2 Watch out though, Cool kids is 669 pixels in length, and the guidelines say 550. Try shrinking it so it doesn't get removed!

114512754724747.gif

I can make any candy bar car type or any thing names like for example

114512767294087.gif

114512796328006.gif

LuNaReVe this is a thread where I make glitter names, not using GlitterMaker or any sites like that, and I'd like to keep it that way, thanks!

Well I had my own thread and the Mod. pmed me saying that he'd have 2 join our threads together. Well we can team up if u like?

Well sure, you could have just told me! :thumbsup2 I think that's a great idea! People can request GlitterMaker names from you and I'll do the home-made ones. :thumbsup2

I now can do the ones like Shadow just pm one of us and we will send u one right away!

Lunar

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter