Official Glitter Names Thread - Request 'Em Here

Could I have LVSWL in whatever font you think is best and whatever color you think looks best. Thanks so much!

This isn't a thread for GlitterMaker names. Those are easy to make but I don't like them because they show the website under them. Wouldn't you want a glitter name personally made?

how do you make them Willow? you already made one for me i just want to know how

For my dear friend Billy:
Billy.gif

or
Animate.gif

You people have got me hooked with this stuff! If only making glittery images were this easy!

Plz let us make the names we really enjoy it

Thx Luna

Bumpity bumpity bumpity bump!

:teeth: I will go nuts if no one asks for a glitter name soon! :teeth:

I can make them. If anybody wants one!

Karen

PLz plz plz ppl stop copying us not 2 be mean but i really enjoy making these and me and shadow want 2 have our own thing so plz plz plz plz plz don't copy.

Again not 2 be mean

Thanks'
Luna

This is no one persons thread. This is an official glittername thread so people should feel free to make or request anything glittery. Since lots of you can make them feel free to post your unique version of each request.

I don't want any competitions in here. Just some good ol' artistic and shiny names. ;)

Hello! Can I please have something that says "Britt", is dark purple and in a script like font (I think one might be called quill or something like that).

Thankyou!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter