*** OFFICIAL January 2013 Thread ***

kennethsrib said:
in a little less than six hours we will be on our way! DH is sound asleep, but I can't sleep. Too excited!

We have one ADR this trip

Friday18th Crystal Palace at 2:30pm

Lol. That's how I am

I hope everyone traveling this month enjoys the glorious weather we are having this week!!! I may never leave!

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

Just 2 more days!!! Hope the weather cooperates in Chicago so we can leave on time!! :-)

One week from today we'll be on our way to the airport! I cannot wait! Kids don't know and need to start packing but don't want them to find out, so have to be sneaky! There are 10 of us going and I've made all the plans, so I'm getting nervous about how everyone is going to do. I really hope we all have a great time and there's not too much family drama with all the personalities LOL Honestly, I just can't wait to be there and for the kids to finally know about it!!

14 more sleeps, going to try to online check, finalize touring plans, make my snack list and my packing list. I keep telling myself I will be more spontaneous but I want to enjoy all I can and get the most for our money. Hidden tips, photopass+(get the magical shot), and free dining plan( use the plan the most effectively). I guess I'll try to meet in the middle plan what I can but be willing to be flexible. The last time I made touring plans and I would spend the entire time reading them and seeing what our next stop was and how to get ther and wouldn't even enjoy the ride (learned after 4 hrs that was not going to be fun. Going to have a good plan of attack and roll with it. Can't wait to be on the way there.

Just changed resorts for our trip. Changed from POR RR to the Beach Club. Even more excited that we got club level with the pin code we had! First time there!! The 18th isn't going to come soon enough!!

I just remembered that Jack Sparrow is at DHS now. I had to make some changes to our touring plans so we can go to DHS every day!!!! :lmao:

;)

Sent from Tracey's iPhone using DISBoards

Can't believe we're back and the trip is over:( we had an amazing time though and the weather was hot but crowds weren't too bad!

I hope everyone traveling this month enjoys the glorious weather we are having this week!!! I may never leave!

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

So glad you are having such good weather!! I'll be there to take advantage of it too!

Just 2 more days!!! Hope the weather cooperates in Chicago so we can leave on time!! :-)

See you there! We have 60s today when we leave.

Have a great, fun trip!!

Two weeks for us!

Thanks! Hope the weather will pick up again and be nice and warm for you all!

Just changed resorts for our trip. Changed from POR RR to the Beach Club. Even more excited that we got club level with the pin code we had! First time there!! The 18th isn't going to come soon enough!!

Both resorts are great but SAB will be so nice! Hope the weather stays warm for you to do it.

Leaving tomorrow afternoon!!!

We'll see you down there!!

Can't believe we're back and the trip is over:( we had an amazing time though and the weather was hot but crowds weren't too bad!

Glad you had an amazing time. I know it's so hard to go back after having a great trip and such wonderful weather. When is your next trip?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter