***Official July 2024 Thread***

I just switched my reservations from July to May but I'll still be covering this thread. Kind of sad I'm not going in July but because of expiring points and use year I decided to change the dates. :(

Last edited:

I just switched my reservations from July to April but I'll still be covering this thread. Kind of sad I'm not going in July but because of expiring points and use year I decided to change the dates. :(
Sorry to hear you had to change, but hopefully the weather will be nicer in April. Thank you for keeping the thread updated!

Sorry to hear you had to change, but hopefully the weather will be nicer in April. Thank you for keeping the thread updated!
Thank you. I've always wanted to go in July but since my Use year is Sep and if I had to cancel for any reason it only gives me a really small window to use the 99 points that I have since the expiration on them is Aug 31. For me, it's too risky at our age and that amount of points. At least if I have to cancel an early April reservation I'll have 4 months to use them again or if I can't use them I'd have time to rent them out. If I ever do July it will probably have to be a cash reservation. So maybe next year!

Three of my girls and I will be at POFQ with the free QSDP from 7/9-7/16.

This is our first July trip, thinking it will probably be similar to August though so we are planning on lots of swim time and looking for air conditioned quick services lol

In case anyone is interested, they extended the After Hours schedules for MK, EPCOT and DHS. MK does not have After Hours in July, but the other 2 parks have them in both July and August.
Thanks for the scoop! We don't arrive until May 14 so I'll miss the MK event. The only one I could do is May 22 which is our last night and I'm not staying at the BWV by then. I'll be over at GDT so it would have been great to have one the mid-May week.

Last edited:
Three of my girls and I will be at POFQ with the free QSDP from 7/9-7/16.

This is our first July trip, thinking it will probably be similar to August though so we are planning on lots of swim time and looking for air conditioned quick services lol
:welcome:to the thread! You're on the list! :banana:

The 2024 Disney After Hours schedule has been extended through August 2024. You can find the link on Page #2 of this thread. :rainbow:

Last edited:
DD and I have a split stay coming up. July 25-28 - Poly (1st time staying here and very excited) then July 28 - Aug 2 at Yacht Club. Roll on July.

Booked airfare last weekend, always makes it feel more real. My sister and adult daughter decided to join us as well. Now I just need to decide if I try to make everyone wear matching shirts lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter