Official june 2010 thread!

Just got back from 2 weeks at Disney today. Had a blast and now I'm ready for January to go again!! ;)

Just got back today from 9 nights! It was amazing, but insanely hot. Everyday, it was in the high 90's with the heat index at 105.

How was Star Wars Weekend? We were SO SAD we missed it, but at least we can replace it with Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party. :santa:

June 27 - July 5th. It is getting close now. I can't beleiv it is finally less than a week away.

Hoo boy - sounds HOT. We leave this Saturday for 1 week. We are going to roast in the Florida heat, but it'll be ok. :banana::banana:

Star Wars Weekends was awesome. We were there for Rope Drop and got to FP TSM (we were the first ones in the FP line) and then rode it immediately, with only a 5 minute wait. Then, we used our FP later in the day. :) It was definately hot and got more crowded as the day went on, but we were able to do everything we wanted to do by about 2PM.

I was just there from the 13th(Sun)-19th(Sat). I had such a great time, parks were pretty full and it was hot. I have been down here in Anna Maria Island on the beach since I left Saturday afternoon. I have one park hopper ticket left so last night I booked one night in Pop for Saturday!! Cannot wait! Had such a great time I HAD to go back for the one night..

Just thought Id share and I hope everyone did and has a great vacation.

:cool1:

Got back last night. Had a great time!! Lots of rain though, but it really cooled down when the storms passed.

Now the Post-Disney Blues have set in.:sad1:

Ok, I can finally say, tomorrow we're going on vacation!!! And there's definitely going to be some pleasure-delaying going on since we are staying at the Orlando Airport Hyatt tomorrow night and checking in to AKL on Saturday! I can't wait!!! :cloud9:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter