Official june 2010 thread!

:D!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Packing today, just gotta finish my carry-on bag and I'm set! Get to do my online plane check-in tonight! :D Leaving in like...24 hours and 30 minutes!

Just checked us in to AKL online this afternoon!!!! :woohoo: Only 9 days left!!!

Working through the weekend then we jump on the plane early Tuesday. Did Disney's online check-in yesterday for the for the first time, we'll see if its as convenient as advertised.

9 days until we leave. I think I am the only one here who is not super-excited. I am extremely worried about lines and crowds and heat with our little boys. Bad planning on my part.

I didn't want to take them out of school for a trip, so this seemed a better choice than Christmas break, but now I am reconsidering that.

Ugh - sorry to be a downer. I know we are so lucky to be able to go to WDW at all.

9 days until we leave. I think I am the only one here who is not super-excited. I am extremely worried about lines and crowds and heat with our little boys. Bad planning on my part.

We did the Disney trip in August a few years ago with the young kids. We learned to take a break in the "heat of the day" and hit the pool or just relax. If your staying "on property" take full advantage of the evening magic hours.

We did the Disney trip in August a few years ago with the young kids. We learned to take a break in the "heat of the day" and hit the pool or just relax. If your staying "on property" take full advantage of the evening magic hours.

Thanks, TWW. Off-site, but our kids could never stay up that late anyway - the would be toast.

4 more days! I bought some sleeveless shirts today just so I can be a tad bit cooler, and even a pair of shorts (gasp!). I prefer to keep my body as covered as possible because well... it's just better for everyone. However, seeing how hot it's going to be... People will just not have to look at me.

"People down here think I'm crazy, but I don't care...Ain't nobody gonna stop me now, because I'm ALMOST THERE!"

Love the Princess and the Frog soundtrack!

LEAVING TOMORROW NIGHT!!! :cool1::banana::woohoo::yay::dance3::dancer::

exactly 1 week from right now we should be landing at Orlando International Airport! :yay: :woohoo: :cloud9:

4 more days! I bought some sleeveless shirts today just so I can be a tad bit cooler, and even a pair of shorts (gasp!). I prefer to keep my body as covered as possible because well... it's just better for everyone. However, seeing how hot it's going to be... People will just not have to look at me.

LOL! I feel the same way about the shorts. I have bought three pair for this trip because I am usually doing everything I can to avoid wearing them, but 95+ degrees warrant the leg reveal!:rotfl:

LOL! I feel the same way about the shorts. I have bought three pair for this trip because I am usually doing everything I can to avoid wearing them, but 95+ degrees warrant the leg reveal!:rotfl:
I'm the same way, but trust me - once you get there you wont care at all! :thumbsup2

At least we would have been back now. So now I don't have to be sad about what we would have been doing at Disney. :thumbsup2

I guess I can be happy that I'm not sad because it's over. :upsidedow

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter