*** Official June 2020 ***

I'm June 22-29, split stay between the Polynesian and Boardwalk Inn. I'm really, really hoping it happens. I've not given up yet!!!
Yay, nice split! We are doing a CR/ BWI club level split in July but for June are staying in a Cars suite at AOA, first time. A bit concerned what DS's 14 and 18 will think (DS18 NEEDS a gym 🏋️‍♂️) but my discount has been unavailable to book with basically since WDW shut down, so AOA is where we're at. I'm excited to try it though, we did a few nights in a LM room in 2014 and I toured a Nemo suite last year and I do love the theming!

We are slowly pulling the plug on our trip. Anyone still going during my park dates 6-20 to 6-27 and magically match up with my park days I will be canceling my FP+ in the next week or so. Let me know if you need any one of these and we can coordinate drop and swap.

6.20 - EPCOT (Test Track around noon)
6.21 - MK (7DMT after 5:30pm)
6.22 - AK (Navi, EE)
6.24 - HS (MFSR, TOT, RnRc)
6.26 - AK (PM) (Safari, EE, FOP)
6.27 - HS AM (TSM, SDD, ToT)

Also I just dumped 15 large party breakfast/lunch/dinner ADRs for those same park days.

Last edited:
We were May 30-June 7 with May 30th being one night on rented DVC points and the rest on our own points. I did move the May 30th to July 22 to add a night to our adults only but I still have May 31-June 1. If they happen to open (resorts only is fine with us) on May 31, we will head down May 30 and stay at one of the open DS hotels for one night. If they open June 1, we will stay at a DS hotel for 2 nights, seeing as Springs will be, at least, partially open. If they don't open anything June 1, we are exploring moving to June 20 but we already have a week arriving June 27 so we would be two weeks then and it all depends on if my DH can get off work that week. I'm a teacher so I am good with it.

That's about as far as I can think about right now. Anything past that and we will figure it out then.

Last edited:
We are slowly pulling the plug on our trip. Anyone still going during my park dates 6-20 to 6-27 and magically match up with my park days I will be canceling my FP+ in the next week or so. Let me know if you need any one of these and we can coordinate drop and swap.

6.20 - EPCOT (Test Track around noon)
6.21 - MK (7DMT after 5:30pm)
6.22 - AK (Navi, EE)
6.24 - HS (MFSR, TOT, RnRc)
6.26 - AK (PM) (Safari, EE, FOP)
6.27 - HS AM (TSM, SDD, ToT)

Also I just dumped 15 large party breakfast/lunch/dinner ADRs for those same park days.
Oh, I'd be interested in those 6/24 Fastpasses, specifically RnRcand MFSR. What time are those for?

Well June peeps, since WDW just stopped taking reservations for June, it's either because they are at capacity, or the odds were not in our favor.
Good luck! :grouphug:
Yep, no availability for June. I guess the inevitable caught up to us. Maybe we will have better luck in 2021! Be safe everyone!

Yep, no availability for June. I guess the inevitable caught up to us. Maybe we will have better luck in 2021! Be safe everyone!

I’m so bummed right now. I know the odds weren’t good, but I still thought there was a slight chance it could happen. Now it seems like it’s definitely over.

I wish they would just go ahead a make a definite statement or email those of us with June trips. Either 1) We are not planning to open before July 1 or 2) We are limiting June reservations. We have not made any firm decisions yet and will continue to watch it week by week.

At this point I don't know what to do. Not knowing what Disney plans to do about June trips is driving me insane! We have a Universal trip booked too in July after our June trip and flights are already booked.

I really, really want to hold out hope for June, but can’t help noticing that this is exactly how May was cut from the calendar. Change the reservation start date first, then start cancelling the month’s reservations on a week-by-week basis. I really wish I could find even a grain of optimism here, but I don’t think I can. We are booked on DVC points, so rebooking is not an option. Boo.

I went ahead and rebooked for August. Pickins were slim for DVC studios so I was able to get Bay Lake and Old Key West. It was painful to cancel our Fastpasses but I will try again at our 60 day window next month. I was able to get all of same dining reservations. American Airlines told me that I can reschedule without penalty because of the COVID-19 situation. I hope everything works out for everyone.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter