***Official June 2022 Thread***

Well we were supposed to leave on Sunday for our trip but my husband tested positive for covid yesterday so we are no longer going in June ☹ We rescheduled July 31-August 7. We were able to rebook some of our reservations but there were 3 things we were not able to get
Oh no! I'm fearful of this. We leave on the 29th and we all woke up with sore throats Tuesday. Luckily negative for Covid and we still have almost 2 weeks to recover.
What a bummer, but at least you're able to reschedule! Keep checking for your reservations, lots pop up all the time. (I use mouse dinning for alerts, and almost always get what I want!)

Well we were supposed to leave on Sunday for our trip but my husband tested positive for covid yesterday so we are no longer going in June ☹ We rescheduled July 31-August 7. We were able to rebook some of our reservations but there were 3 things we were not able to get
Oh no! I’m so sorry! Here’s wishing your husband a speedy recovery. Ask for reservations I’ve seen a lot of things popping up over the past couple of days, including Ohana, BOG and Sci Fi.

Oh, man! That’s awful!!! I’m so sorry. Hopefully he will get well soon with a mild case, and you can escape it!

Oh no! I'm so sorry!

Oh no! I'm fearful of this. We leave on the 29th and we all woke up with sore throats Tuesday. Luckily negative for Covid and we still have almost 2 weeks to recover.
What a bummer, but at least you're able to reschedule! Keep checking for your reservations, lots pop up all the time. (I use mouse dinning for alerts, and almost always get what I want!)

I've been waking up with a sore throat for the past week (today is the first day I haven't had one). I've been testing to be safe but I'm 90% sure it's allergy-related because my eyes are incredibly itchy and my nose is a faucet.

Yes I put in alerts for Mouse Dining. The ones we were not able to get were Sci-fi and Homecomin. We also were not able to get Savi's

Keeping my fingers crossed for you! We were able to get a Homecomin' reservation through Mouse Dining last week for our trip next week so I hope you have the same luck!

Is anyone in our June thread at Port Orleans right now? We leave tomorrow and have almost a whole case of water left if anyone wants it!

Anyone who has/is a Star Wars fan and is here right now, apparently Ashley Eckstein (Ashoka in clone Wars) is signing pictures at Disney Springs Monday from 10-12 with the virtual queue opening at 9. You have to buy her Ewok ears.

Do you know how to join the virtual queue because we were already going Disney Springs that day and saw about it earlier. Do you physically have to be at DS to join?

Do you know how to join the virtual queue because we were already going Disney Springs that day and saw about it earlier. Do you physically have to be at DS to join?
I have no idea but am trying to find out. I asked on the news thread because it was posted there. I think you need to physically be there- like Gideon’s. But springs doesn’t open until 10?

Still no idea but DS is making a recon trip to DS tomorrow am to see how it works/talk to CMs in the store. I’ll let you know what he is able to find out.

Still no idea but DS is making a recon trip to DS tomorrow am to see how it works/talk to CMs in the store. I’ll let you know what he is able to find out.
Thank you! Really appreciate that! We’re flying over from the U.K. today and were planning on going to Disney Springs tomorrow anyway and can’t pass up an opportunity to hopefully finally meet Ashley and snag some of those cute Ewok ears!

Thank you! Really appreciate that! We’re flying over from the U.K. today and were planning on going to Disney Springs tomorrow anyway and can’t pass up an opportunity to hopefully finally meet Ashley and snag some of those cute Ewok ears!
Have a great trip in! My son found out He’s allowed to enter Springs at 7:30. (He will Uber over) to be in line to sign up for the virtual queue in person. You have to buy the ears in person to get her headshot signed. The store opens at 10, and that’s when she starts signing.

Did you enjoy it? We haven’t been- except for DS who loved it!
OMG Yes! It was spectacular. The pre show was great, we were in the very last car so the reverse launch was incredibly cool. And to spin around the moon was the icing on the cake. We will definitely be trying to get back in the virtual queue for any upcoming Epcot days.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter