***Official June 2022 Thread***

Glad you got what you wanted (mostly). I've been trying to modify my Beaches and Cream reservation to a bit earlier without any luck. We still have time though, so fingers crossed for both of us.
Thanks! I hope you are able to get the time you want. We'll keep trying. I'm so glad we were able to get Yak and Yeti and Skipper's Canteen for the dates and times we wanted. I know these are not the most popular but we often have a hard time getting the times we want for 5 people.

I love ADR day. It means we are so close to vacation day!

Thanks! I hope you are able to get the time you want. We'll keep trying. I'm so glad we were able to get Yak and Yeti and Skipper's Canteen for the dates and times we wanted. I know these are not the most popular but we often have a hard time getting the times we want for 5 people.

I love ADR day. It means we are so close to vacation day!
I love seeing a plan begin to take shape in more than just hopes and wants.

We got all our ADRs done Friday! The only one we want to change is a dinner at Homecomin' so we can (hopefully) fit in Hoop Dee Doo when it reopens but as of right now we're in a good spot. There are no Homecomin' reservations for the day we want to change to right now but we have an alert for a reservation finder to help us out.

Our ADRs so far are The Crepiere, Oga's, Beaches and Cream, Homecomin' dinner (the one we want to change), Homecomin' brunch, and Ohana breakfast

We got all our ADRs done Friday! The only one we want to change is a dinner at Homecomin' so we can (hopefully) fit in Hoop Dee Doo when it reopens but as of right now we're in a good spot. There are no Homecomin' reservations for the day we want to change to right now but we have an alert for a reservation finder to help us out.

Our ADRs so far are The Crepiere, Oga's, Beaches and Cream, Homecomin' dinner (the one we want to change), Homecomin' brunch, and Ohana breakfast
Those are some nice scores!

Wow! What an adrenaline rush! We got *almost* everything we wanted this morning. Reservations opened at 5am central on the dot, though we started checking at 4:30am, and my husband and I both booked via the website on our laptops.

We landed the following:
60+1, Be Our Guest dinner
60+2, Cinderella’s Royal Table dinner
60+3, Oga’s Cantina lunch
60+4, Kona Cafe lunch
60+4, Sanaa dinner

The only thing I wanted and couldn’t snag was Ohana dinner on the day we arrive…but I have a reservation alert set up for that…so fingers crossed!

Also, we have a split stay, so we’ll be doing this again on Friday morning 😅 Getting these reservations booked is starting to make the trip feel *real*…so excited!!

Question - if we just want to go to Beaches and Cream for dessert, do we need a reservation? My ADR day coming up in 2 days!!

Made a few changes in our dining plans — this happens every trip! lol

Changed our Crystal Palace dinner to Be Our Guest dinner! We haven’t had dinner there since 2017 so I’m excited!

And was able to change our Rose & Crown regular lunch to a Garden Rocks dining package for the Plain White T’s! My daughters are thrilled. lol

Question - if we just want to go to Beaches and Cream for dessert, do we need a reservation? My ADR day coming up in 2 days!!
There are certain things you can only Get by dining in. Things like the kitchen sink for example. But if you’re just getting ice cream or shakes or some thing like that then you can do walk up.
Made a few changes in our dining plans — this happens every trip! lol

Changed our Crystal Palace dinner to Be Our Guest dinner! We haven’t had dinner there since 2017 so I’m excited!

And was able to change our Rose & Crown regular lunch to a Garden Rocks dining package for the Plain White T’s! My daughters are thrilled. lol
You seem to be enjoying reservation day as much as I do! Glad you were able to get what you wanted changed.

Last edited:
For those that will be there on Father’s Day with family, do you have anything special planned. We are doing Yachtsman Steakhouse, and paying for him to build a lightsaber at Savi’s. He didn’t get the chance in 2019, so I know as a Star Wars fan, he will love it.
We’ll be there with all the dads! I’m so excited. My husband, my dad, and my father in law will be meeting us for lunch at Jock Lindsey’s Hangar Bar. Then later in the week when the other dads are gone my husband and girls are going to do Savis together.

Booked ADR's this morning and what a ride! First of all, I went on last night at midnight to book a Capture Your Moment session and it wasn't working on my phone. Went downstairs to my laptop and it worked instantly, so I was able to get what I wanted. So, this morning, I wasn't sure whether to use my phone or laptop to make ADR's. I had both ready to go. This time, my phone was the better device! I did the method of working backwards with the harder ressies, and it worked! After some changes to times, I am very happy, but it was a hectic morning! Basically doing 1 TS per day since it's just my husband and I for our anniversary and love the break these meals give us during the day!
California Grill
Liberty Tree Tavern
Teppan Edo
Be Our Guest
Steakhouse 71
Space 220 Restaurant

@TaraWasHere I think my dH would like for you to adopt him, as that’s probably what he’d choose. 😂. He went lower budget and picked Whispering Canyon and then going to follow with drinks at Trader Sams. At least that’s the plan right now- I keep looking at other places. Yachtsman is a fabulous meal!
LOL We haven't been to Yachtsman in years, so I was actually really excited that this is where he wanted to go!
We’ll be there with all the dads! I’m so excited. My husband, my dad, and my father in law will be meeting us for lunch at Jock Lindsey’s Hangar Bar. Then later in the week when the other dads are gone my husband and girls are going to do Savis together.
That sounds like an awesome plan! My daughter and I did Savis in 2019 while my hubby did Droid Depo with our youngest. This year we are reversing rolls.
Booked ADR's this morning and what a ride! First of all, I went on last night at midnight to book a Capture Your Moment session and it wasn't working on my phone. Went downstairs to my laptop and it worked instantly, so I was able to get what I wanted. So, this morning, I wasn't sure whether to use my phone or laptop to make ADR's. I had both ready to go. This time, my phone was the better device! I did the method of working backwards with the harder ressies, and it worked! After some changes to times, I am very happy, but it was a hectic morning! Basically doing 1 TS per day since it's just my husband and I for our anniversary and love the break these meals give us during the day!
California Grill
Liberty Tree Tavern
Teppan Edo
Be Our Guest
Steakhouse 71
Space 220 Restaurant
Great reservations! I always get super excited on reservation day to. It's almost like running a race isn't it. Glad you got what you wanted.

Well, I cannot EVER leave a WDW trip alone. A couple of months ago, I added a day to the end of the trip. This am, we added a day to the beginning. :) All in the same room category at POFQ, so praying we don't have to move. I feel hopeful they'll let us stay in same room because less work for them than a full on cleaning. We're driving from VA, and DH decided to take Friday off and leave Friday am rather than after work Friday and drive most of night.

I am really glad, because he'll be more rested and ready to go for the trip and we'll have no problems making rope drop Saturday. I think DD(22) and I may go to Jellyrolls Friday night. Anyone have experience with this? She REALLY wanted to go as a CP, but was 19. I really doubt it will be as fun with her Mom as it would with other cast members. :)

Now just waiting to hear of GOTG will be ILL$, VQ, or both. And maybe change Father's Day dinner. :rolleyes1:rolleyes1

I'm joining in, even though we'll only be there for two days in June. Our dates are June 29-July 13, staying at Saratoga Springs!
Welcome! I have you added.

Well, I cannot EVER leave a WDW trip alone. A couple of months ago, I added a day to the end of the trip. This am, we added a day to the beginning. :) All in the same room category at POFQ, so praying we don't have to move. I feel hopeful they'll let us stay in same room because less work for them than a full on cleaning. We're driving from VA, and DH decided to take Friday off and leave Friday am rather than after work Friday and drive most of night.

I am really glad, because he'll be more rested and ready to go for the trip and we'll have no problems making rope drop Saturday. I think DD(22) and I may go to Jellyrolls Friday night. Anyone have experience with this? She REALLY wanted to go as a CP, but was 19. I really doubt it will be as fun with her Mom as it would with other cast members. :)

Now just waiting to hear of GOTG will be ILL$, VQ, or both. And maybe change Father's Day dinner. :rolleyes1:rolleyes1
LOL don't feel bad! I haven't added days, but I have added two meal reservations (Yachtsman and Rose and Crown fireworks package) and I have removed one (Via Napoli lunch) I am a chronic reservation tweaker when it comes to Disney. :earboy2:

44 days until we fly out to Orlando, and I just realized that I probably need to buy my 14 yr old DS new shorts! He's grown 6 inches since last summer, so odds are good nothing he wore last year is going to work. The trick is getting him to cooperate with trying anything on...he's super skinny so not everything that fits him length-wise fits his waist.
Our group has started discussing how we're all going to fit our stuff in the 5th sleeper at CBR, and we're going for walks to break in our shoes and get ready for all the steps we'll get at WDW. We've been joking that we need to do "standing movie night" where we watch Disney movies standing up so we can get our bodies used to standing for long periods of time, too!

44 days until we fly out to Orlando, and I just realized that I probably need to buy my 14 yr old DS new shorts! we're going for walks to break in our shoes and get ready for all the steps we'll get at WDW. We've been joking that we need to do "standing movie night" where we watch Disney movies standing up so we can get our bodies used to standing for long periods of time, too!
Oh, the difference in 14 year old boys and 15 year old girls. She has about a $500+ list of outfit pieces she NEEDS before our trip-a new dress for Topolinos, skirts for her “disney bounds”, swimwear, shorts…. 🤦🏼‍♀️😂

I showed my family a photo of my Apple watch at the end of our week trip last May. 80.19 miles, 162,386 steps. And that was with one travel day!! We are NOT ready.

Oh, the difference in 14 year old boys and 15 year old girls. She has about a $500+ list of outfit pieces she NEEDS before our trip-a new dress for Topolinos, skirts for her “disney bounds”, swimwear, shorts…. 🤦🏼‍♀️😂

I showed my family a photo of my Apple watch at the end of our week trip last May. 80.19 miles, 162,386 steps. And that was with one travel day!! We are NOT ready.
:rotfl: Yes indeed! He used to love Disney bounding and matching my outfits when he was 8, but now all I get is a shrug if I ask him about his clothes. He just grabs whatever is on top in his drawer and doesn’t care if it matches anymore. The only thing he still cares about are his shoes and socks- needs to be Nike shoes, and always wears crazy socks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter