***Official June 2023 Thread***

After my first park day I start complaing that it's almost over. My DH just rolls his eyes 😂
I do the EXACT same thing, and I hate it!!! LOL! Already sad about it ending, and it hasn't even started! 🤣

For real y'all! This final week has been excited and sad all at the same time. The planning is half the fun. I stress over my ADRs just so I have something to do 😂
Thank you all for validating me. I may be sharing this with my husband so that realizes he’s not the only one that has to deal with this😂. I should be excited but instead I’m stressed with the to do list, and sad that it’s almost over. Like what the actual heck.

I dreamed last night that for some reason DH and my youngest and I went down 1 DAY early but I hadn’t packed anything or taken our magic bands so he was going back to get our oldest and pack and our stuff. I was trying to tell him everything on the list he needed to do. ITS a 10 HOUR DRIVE Y’ALL. And my 16 year old dreamed that her school was having their winter formal in MK in JUNE so she went there but we were supposed to be in DHS so she couldn’t get in and the CMs were trying to help her get to us. 😂😂

Anyone else feel like they have to have their house cleaner than it ever is before you leave? My in laws are taking care of our dogs so they’ll be in and out. I mean the dogs will probably make a mess so why am I stressing over all this?

Thank you all for validating me. I may be sharing this with my husband so that realizes he’s not the only one that has to deal with this😂. I should be excited but instead I’m stressed with the to do list, and sad that it’s almost over. Like what the actual heck.

I dreamed last night that for some reason DH and my youngest and I went down 1 DAY early but I hadn’t packed anything or taken our magic bands so he was going back to get our oldest and pack and our stuff. I was trying to tell him everything on the list he needed to do. ITS a 10 HOUR DRIVE Y’ALL. And my 16 year old dreamed that her school was having their winter formal in MK in JUNE so she went there but we were supposed to be in DHS so she couldn’t get in and the CMs were trying to help her get to us. 😂😂

Anyone else feel like they have to have their house cleaner than it ever is before you leave? My in laws are taking care of our dogs so they’ll be in and out. I mean the dogs will probably make a mess so why am I stressing over all this?
YES!!! We leave tomorrow, and my entire day today will be spent cleaning the house. For what??? Other than our two cats, it'll be empty. But, yes, I feel like I have to have everything in order before I leave. I'm very glad to hear that I'm not the only one - lol!! :)

We leave in one week. We have been so busy! I haven’t even started packing. 😲

We still have houseguests who are leaving tomorrow. And I work all week.

We are supposed to go out of town to see a concert next weekend but I’m trying to sell those tickets.

I legit don’t know how I’m going to navigate these next 7 days, but they’ll come regardless! Lol. I’ll just do my best.

We are in single digits for our road trip and less than 2 weeks for WDW!
Everyone is mostly packed, except DD :). Gotta work on that but she's in the middle of finals.

I swapped up our trip a bit and canceled our 2 night (pre-WDW) POR stay and Hoop de Doo. Instead, doing 2 nights at Universal. It's a little closer to where we need to be on the east coast (and DD loves Universal) before we come to WDW.

We're traveling with another family this trip and are getting pretty excited!

My wife just walked in while I was watching this and just laughed...almost in single digits now and my thoughts are starting to stray...
I love this!

Decided to do a little extra work tonight to stay ahead before we leave and I think it's maybe a big fat nope in terms of how much I'll get done lol. (Not that I went to straight to DISboards before even opening my document or anything...:rotfl2:)

YES!!! We leave tomorrow, and my entire day today will be spent cleaning the house. For what??? Other than our two cats, it'll be empty. But, yes, I feel like I have to have everything in order before I leave. I'm very glad to hear that I'm not the only one - lol!! :)
I’m the same way! I love coming home to a clean house. That’ll be me this weekend since we leave on Monday.

Just finished cleaning the house and packing our things! We leave in a bit to drive partway, and my kids are so excited. This time tomorrow we’ll be eating lunch in Disney Springs! Ready to tackle the summer heat!!
This time tomorrow we will be in Orlando traffic, hopefully! Safe travels! If you see me-I’ll be the blonde mom of teens/young adults crying in front of the castle🤣🤣🤣-say hi!

Safe travels to everyone else heading out this weekend! I hope you all have great trips! We head to the airport tomorrow and are staying overnight at one of the hotels there before flying out from the UK on Sunday. Of course we left all of the packing until today and have been running around like headless chickens, woefully unprepared lol But I’m very much ready for my 3 week break from reality now.

Safe travels to everyone else heading out this weekend! I hope you all have great trips! We head to the airport tomorrow and are staying overnight at one of the hotels there before flying out from the UK on Sunday. Of course we left all of the packing until today and have been running around like headless chickens, woefully unprepared lol But I’m very much ready for my 3 week break from reality now.
Have fun!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter