• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

***Official March 2019 Spring Into Disney Thread!***

We leave tomorrow night! I have a million things to do. I'm worried about the rain on Monday and Tuesday.

BUT WHO CARES I'LL BE AT DISNEY TOMORROW NIGHT!

I'm jamming my Pandora Disney Parks play list. I'M COMING TO SEE YOU, MICKEY!! :D
What is your Disney Parks play list? I'm always on the look out for new stations to add!

We leave tomorrow night! I have a million things to do. I'm worried about the rain on Monday and Tuesday.

BUT WHO CARES I'LL BE AT DISNEY TOMORROW NIGHT!

I'm jamming my Pandora Disney Parks play list. I'M COMING TO SEE YOU, MICKEY!! :D
Have a wonderful time pixiedust:

Today's basically over which means I'm down to 3 more days!!! Bad news is there's a bug going around the office and I'm trying my hardest to stay healthy, but I feel a little stuffy. And my sister's been sick with what she assumed was food poisoning... Definitely not good vibes a few days before a trip, but hopefully we're feeling good by Saturday. Fingers crossed!

Hope everyone stays healthy and you have a great time :goodvibes

We drive down Saturday morning, and I haven't even pulled the suitcase out yet. No time.

You sound like me I wait till the night before to pack :rolleyes1
Safe travels :car:

We are headed out on Friday and the wait to surprise our kids is KILLING ME! My daughter keeps talking about how she’s so excited about the Mardi Gras parades this weekend...hope she won’t be disappointed when we tell her she won’t make any parades this year. Lol. This time next week, we will be enjoying the first day of flower and garden at EPCOT.
Please let us know how the reveal goes and have fun :D

We leave saturday. We are very excited to escape the cold weather. We rented someones vacation points at the Polynesian and just want to se our room already.

You will love it and not want to leave such a beautiful resort enjoy ::yes::

I just found this thread! We're all getting super excited as we count down the weeks. We check in March 24th and leave the 30th. It will be me, DH, DS (16), DD (14), DS (8), MIL, FIL. We will be staying at Ft. Wilderness in a cabin and my in-laws are staying at Shades of Green. Our magic bands arrived yesterday! The excitement is mounting and so is the anxiety! We've never been for spring break and not sure what to expect for crowds. We've done fall break (1st week of October), 4th of July and the week after New Year's. All were varying degrees of busy but this is the first (and probably only) trip with my in-laws. I know we will have to slow down to accommodate them. Just hoping the crowds and walking aren't too much for them. Any spring break veterans - appreciate any advise or input!
This is exactly us too. Same dates, never been during Spring Break and we're staying at Shades of Green. So excited!!

Two weeks from today we leave! I can’t wait! I’m tired of cold and ice and just general gross weather. For the person asking about music, I use Spotify and if you search, the official Disney World Sound track is in there. I was playing around with it a few weeks ago and 3 bars in, I hear my 7 y/o in another room go, “ that’s the Haunted Mansion song!”

Two weeks from today we leave! I can’t wait! I’m tired of cold and ice and just general gross weather. For the person asking about music, I use Spotify and if you search, the official Disney World Sound track is in there. I was playing around with it a few weeks ago and 3 bars in, I hear my 7 y/o in another room go, “ that’s the Haunted Mansion song!”
I'll have to download spotify and check it out! Thanks.

Can’t believe it’s March tomorrow! Five days to go for us. I should probably start packing soon...maybe tomorrow! Even thought our winter wardrobe and FL wardrobe don’t overlap much we still need so much stuff out until the last minute, I find it easier to just make lists and not pack anything up until close to go time. But I should pull some things out tomorrow to make sure I know where they are, check fit, etc.

I see the forecast for next week is yo-yoing a bit. I know it’s too soon to trust it for sure but it looks like we’ll be arriving with a cold front (will still feel nice to us, but not swimming weather). Just two days or so, though, and then the temps creep back up. My ideal would be 75-80, and it looks like we should get plenty of that, fingers crossed!

I know i am iffy on rain too. Chance of rain 40% the day my daughter is going to BBP. Should be fun either way

If your worried about your DD hairdo in the rain I wouldn't worry.

We were amazed to see the little girls in the pool swimming and going off the slide with their BBP hair still intact.

Enjoy!

Officially under the 30 day mark as of today!!
No packing yet but it's not like I haven't had the urge too. My vacation and work clothes don't intermix and it looks like rain this weekend so I might try and do a little packing.

Bus times are terrible this week. We've been waiting 30 minutes before one shows up

Well I can say that Early Bird Check In on Southwest was completely useless this time. Paid for it 7 months ago and got B group. So irritated. :sad2:

12 days to go for me! First stay at AKL. I was going to pack early but then I realized I would want to buy more clothes for the trip and that’s most certainly not in the budget before Disney!

3 weeks from right now we will hopefully be mostly through Atlanta. Or stuck in Atlanta traffic. I need to text my cousins that live there to see what they recommend as a travel time for an early Friday morning.

4 weeks from right now we will probably be waking up on our last morning at BC and getting ready to drive home for 2.5 days. UGH.

After tomorrow we are in our "dead" month for sports in our house, so there won't be any games or practices and I have a feeling that's going to make the time drag out sooooooo badly. We are getting the last of the shoes and sandals tomorrow for the kids. I have a big order of shorts and such that's supposed to be delivered today so fingers crossed it fits the kids.

BUT YAY! IT'S DISNEY MONTH!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter