Official March 2022 thread!

I hope you all have good trips! :)

Ours was just okay. I don't think I'll ever come during spring again. Just too many people and the weather was much hotter than I anticipated or could deal with. We might have to stick with December-January trips going forward, haha.
We usually go in Jan-Feb. DH didn’t want to go in Jan so we did Feb and had planned to go next week. We canceled as it looks to be too hot and I will be caring for infant GS the next week and don’t want to risk getting me or him sick. Will try again for the first week of April.

I felt like I was a crazy person the week before and during my trip, as I was constantly checking ADRs lol. I nabbed some good ones that way, though! I was super excited that I managed to get a 7pm Le Cellier for my Epcot night, because I made a mistake during my initial ADR booking and made one for 8:10 (which was cutting it way too close for seeing the fireworks).

And then it monsooned so it didn't matter anyway bahahaha

Looking at the weather…we arrive Friday this week. Staying a few days at Hyatt cypress to use some free nights and just swim before they expire and then switching to Disney. It says low of 50°. Yikes. We usually go late April/early May but now that our kids are older we have to stick to a school break. I’m worried by husband is going to hate it because he likes it HOT. Probably the only person that would say that.

Looking at the weather…we arrive Friday this week. Staying a few days at Hyatt cypress to use some free nights and just swim before they expire and then switching to Disney. It says low of 50°. Yikes. We usually go late April/early May but now that our kids are older we have to stick to a school break. I’m worried by husband is going to hate it because he likes it HOT. Probably the only person that would say that.
We leave Friday and arrive Saturday... looks like I'll be packing everything from cooling towels and misting fans to sweatshirts and ponchos. The weather is all over the place! And of course the hottest day is our Animal Kingdom day. It's fine, I'll just sweat off all the pounds gained from the week 😂

Heading down Friday afternoon for a quick trip for my bday!! We'll be staying at ASMo through Sunday! Planning to tackle MK & EPCOT for the flower and garden festival. Not too worried about spring break crowds since we tackled a lot of what we wanted to on our big trip in Feb. Will be nice to slow down and smell the roses (or that maple popcorn in Canada 🥰 ). My BF and I made a vow that if we got APs this year we would put them to good use, so here we are! Hope everyone has fun trips ahead 😊

We LOVE Typhoon Lagoon, so much so DS 16 and I were BOTH checking every day for at least six weeks to see if/when it was reopening. The wave pool cannot be beat, and the rides are a LOT of fun. We're going the day we switch from PVB to CSR, and we've even got reservations for a Beachcomber Shack (yes, it's super spendy, especially for just two people, but we aren't coming back to WDW for at least two years and wanted to go out in style :beach:). Back in the day, you could occasionally encounter characters wandering around, and on our first visit to TL, Stitch snuck up behind DS, 7 years old at the time, and stole his water bottle. It was FABULOUS, one of my favorite memories. :stitch:
Hello JennLTX, I was just curious how your Typhoon Lagoon Beachcomber shack experience was? I've booked one for my family this summer, but can find very little information regarding specific numbering of the shacks, how to get a specific one near the wave pool, and when to arrive in the morning in order to get to our shack ASAP. Did they give you a map with all the shacks numbered on it or did they simply take you to yours? Any info you can share would be greatly appreciated! Thank you and hope you had a great time!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter