** Official March 2023 Thread **

We are planned for March 30 - April 8! Split stay with first 2 nights at CL and the rest at BCV.

ak517, we’ll be arriving as you are leaving! Smart booking in to BLT as the CL main pool will be closed for renovations. It’ll be our first time staying there as well, and kids are so excited!

Joining in the fun! Visiting WDW the end of March (dates TBD but something like 3/25-30) to watch my cousin march down Main Street with his school band! Hotel also still TBD, I am at AKV but may move depending on their ultimate location. Moved to BLT because they'll be at Contemporary! It's my first time staying there and I'm really looking forward to exploring a new-to-me resort.

Wow that is crazy! Best wishes on a speedy recovery for your son.

We surprise the kids tomorrow morning with the news. I ran across Mickey and Minnie plush dolls at Kohls that we are saving as their last gift to open - each doll has a small book they are reading attached so I’m going to add a front page to each of the books saying we are going to WDW spring break.

Should be fun to watch their reaction. 😀

Merry Christmas and happy holidays to all!
Awe, I did something very similar for my DD8 and DS11! Found beach themed Mickey and Minnie plushes on eBay, and added a small lanyard with a beach club trading pin, and a QR code to scan that went to a slide show saying we were going to WDW for spring break. The hilarious part is that they totally glossed over the details while opening presents, and thought the plush was it 🤣 I let it roll, and later on pointed out the QR code. My DS’s iPad died when the slideshow started, and they ran around in a panic to find a device, and kind of figured it out while doing so, and were screaming and jumping up and down. Really special! We are not ones for surprises, so this really got them. Glad to hear you were able to surprise yours as well!

Got all the ADRs we wanted! Now just waiting for water park hours to be released/patios to open up for booking. Although not even sure if we'll end up being too cold to go to the water park 🤷🏻‍♀️

just got tickets for the After Hours event at MK! Very excited - we have never done an after hours event before. We did the Halloween party this last year for the first time and were disappointed. So I'm looking forward to this event and having a more relaxed experience.

We will be at OKW 3/24-3/27… 4 nights on the Wish (our first cruise!) and back to WDW 3/31-4/3 at AKL-Jambo. This is probably the oddest trip we’ve ever taken. A day at MK during our first land stay and then EPCOT and HS After Hours upon our return. I’m sure I’ll break and add AK in there somewhere, too. :rolleyes1

I thought I had commented in this thread but I guess not! We are doing a quick trip post MDAS cruise - driving up from Miami March 9, leaving Mar 12. Staying at the Riviera, which I am excited for! We haven't bought our tickets yet, I'm still debating if we do 2 or 3 day, and park hopper or not. I know I need to get on that asap. I did our dining reservations this morning, and I got everything I wanted, seemed to be a lot easier than our 10 day trip this past August! No problems to get Beaches n Cream, Topolino's or Oga's when I wanted.

A question to which I cannot find a clear answer. Hoping some more experienced folks on here will know:

My 9yo son wants to ride a lot of the bigger thrill rides that the rest of the family cannot/does not want to ride. (Gotta love motion sickness.) He is willing to ride alone but does not want to wait alone. (And, TBH, I’m not comfortable with that either.). Will cast members let me go through the entire ride with him until he is loaded on and then leave through the chicken gate?

Spring break, March 26-Apr 1. Wrapping up the 50th! Staying at Swan, alcove room. Delayed trip from October due to moving from GA to AL. Not looking forward to an extra 3.5 hours in the car, but can’t complain if it’s due to Disney;)

This will be our 3rd Spring Break trip. We love the weather. Usually not warm enough for us Southerners to swim, but we won’t be sweating to feather either:)
I’ll be there those same days! Hopefully it’s not toooo crazy

A question to which I cannot find a clear answer. Hoping some more experienced folks on here will know:

My 9yo son wants to ride a lot of the bigger thrill rides that the rest of the family cannot/does not want to ride. (Gotta love motion sickness.) He is willing to ride alone but does not want to wait alone. (And, TBH, I’m not comfortable with that either.). Will cast members let me go through the entire ride with him until he is loaded on and then leave through the chicken gate?
Yes

I’ll be there those same days! Hopefully it’s not toooo crazy
Yeah, I am super worried about getting Genie+ right. This will be our first time using it and I am not excited, lol. I am planning on pricing being $29/person per day🤮 Time to research:)

We'll be at BLT Mar 18-20 then a RCI cruise and then back to BWV Mar 24-26. It's the first time we've done a land and sea adventure so this should be fun!
It looks like we're keeping BLT, but moved from BWV to AKL-K. We did one night last Aug and my girls have been eager to go back. I saw the days pop up and grabbed them. Should be a great vacation! Now if we can just work out AP and/or DVC previews for Tron on any of these days... 🤔 🤣

cross-posted to the Feb 2023 thread as well. Hate being between months :)

confirmed our stay at Pop for Feb 25-March 3. 1st trip with me and my son 12y. Looks like we will be between festivals at Epcot but seeing CL high on 3/1+2 my guess is F&G will start then. I reserved 2 Epcot days early in the week but would it be crazy to hop over on the 1st or 2nd? Are the first days really crazy with crowds due to Vloggers?

I woke up this morning and impulse booked a trip to WDW for March 8th - March 12th, and we bought tickets for Hollywood Studios After Hours. It will be my 35th birthday, and I wanted to treat myself. I haven't been to WDW since 2019, so I am very excited!

I woke up this morning and impulse booked a trip to WDW for March 8th - March 12th, and we bought tickets for Hollywood Studios After Hours. It will be my 35th birthday, and I wanted to treat myself. I haven't been to WDW since 2019, so I am very excited!
We bought tickets for the MK night Monday and on the fence for this one. We have tickets to The Keys to the Kingdom the next morning at 8 at MK, so I'm afraid I'll be wiped out! Lol! I'm celebrating my 60th bday! Old lady here!!! :laughing:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter