Official May 2009 Thread....The wait is on!!

two weeks from today we'll be at POFQ:thumbsup2

We will also be at POFQ in 12 days!! It will be our 3rd year in a row staying there. Have a great trip!! I will have my LGHM dangling from my black Disney bag so if you see me please say hi.

Booked for May 25th to June 1st CBR for DD's 12th birthday. Can't wait. First time at CBR.

Well second night at Pop and havn't even been in a Disney park yet, Busch Gardens on Mothers day was a blast. Universial studios next then Disney :)

we are leaving on Friday! I can't believe it!

More then anything these boards have helped me plan the trip of a lifetime and take the stress out of not knowing how the "Magical World of Disney" really works.

I am counting down the days now!

ONE WEEK dance here!! We check into FW next monday, visit the parks a week from tomorrow!!! :cool1: :woohoo: :cheer2: I can't wait, this week is gonna drag by very slowly!!

OK I'll dance with you all again. I've been dancing a lot as the countdown nears to an end.

4 DAYS TO GO

I'll never make it!!!

:dancer::dancer::dancer:

ONE WEEK dance here!! We check into FW next monday, visit the parks a week from tomorrow!!! :cool1: :woohoo: :cheer2: I can't wait, this week is gonna drag by very slowly!!

And the week after that will go by VERY QUICKLY. My DH was in the Coast Guard also. That is how we met. He was stationed here in NH (he is originally from NJ). He got out after 4 years though. Have a great trip!!:)

We will also be at POFQ in 12 days!! It will be our 3rd year in a row staying there. Have a great trip!! I will have my LGHM dangling from my black Disney bag so if you see me please say hi.

We will be at POFQ May 16-23 so If i see you, i will say hello. I will have my LGMHs on my backpack also.

4 Days to go, til we leave:banana:5 days til we are at POFQ. I can't wait. :dance3::dance3:

Just got back - we drove three days (with kids ages 7, 4 and almost 2) to get there, stayed 5 days, and drove back three days. Had a GREAT time!

It was very hot, though (90-93 degrees) - and that took some getting used to for us Canadians. We were glad to have rented a townhouse that included a private pool in the backyard because we spent every afternoon in that pool!

We had been worried about forecasts that the parks would be packed (the Touring Plans website was predicting 8s every day) but they really weren't. There were some longer waits by mid-afternoon, but certainly if you went in the mornings you could get on rides with short waits. On our MK day, for example, we did the Carousel twice, Peter Pan and Small World all as walk-ons, then picked up Fast Passes for Pooh as we went to the Teacups, where we waited maybe 5 minutes, then the Race cars (again, about 5 minutes in line). Then Pooh and Tigger came out, the kids got photos with them, and by then our fast pass time had arrived for Pooh. After that ride, we headed over to Toontown, took the oldest child on Barnstormer (longest wait yet, but still only about 15 minutes) and then let them play at Donald's boat as it was starting to get hot. It was definitely better than we'd expected.

Teresa (who has already booked an August Free Dining trip...)

Tomorrow, Tommorrow,I LOVE YA TOMORROW!!!! :woohoo: I'm hoping to run into some fellow Disers, I've got the lime green mickey head on my camera bag.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter