Official May 2009 Thread....The wait is on!!

One week from tonight & I will be at Epcot listening to the 5th dimension & meeting some other Dissers for the first time!!:cool1:

We just returned and had a wonderful time. I must say though, the last 4 times we went, we went the same week and this time it was pretty busy. Im assuming it was the 4/3 deal. It was very hot especially sun, and monday. Then the rest of the days there were spotty thunderstorms. As we were leaving some of the cm's were saying it is supposed to be stormy next week. Im keeping my fingers crossed for anyone going next week. We stayed at CBR and absolutley loved it. What a pretty resort. We were in trinidad south and the walk to the opr was not bad at all. I like it better than waiting for the resort shuttle. I felt like it took forever for it to stop at all the stops before getting to the opr. We ended up walking it after that and loved it. Everyone going soon have a great time.

We're here!

We got married yesterday morning (wonderful, by the way) and hopped on the plane this afternoon.

We arrived at Riverside what seems like forever ago. The trek to our room was absolutely ridiculous. I figured with a King bed we'd be put in Magnolia Bend. No such luck. We're in Alligator Bayou about as far from the main area as possible. It's ok though. We're really close to a bus stop and the room is absolutely adorable plus it's a corner room so we have two windows. :)

We're here!

We got married yesterday morning (wonderful, by the way) and hopped on the plane this afternoon.

We arrived at Riverside what seems like forever ago. The trek to our room was absolutely ridiculous. I figured with a King bed we'd be put in Magnolia Bend. No such luck. We're in Alligator Bayou about as far from the main area as possible. It's ok though. We're really close to a bus stop and the room is absolutely adorable plus it's a corner room so we have two windows. :)

Congratulations on the wedding!!!

We're here!

Hi chinchiller,
Congratulations on your wedding! We are currently staying at POR too. If it makes you feel any better our building is much worse. We are far away from EVERYTHING, the main lobby, the parking lot & bus stops (Bldg 26). I love our room but man what a hike! But hey it's Disney, I'd just be happy to get a day without rain at this point.

Have fun!

I'm feeling bad for all of the May travelers that have been there this past week and those who are going next week. The weather is calling for showers everyday! I'll send some of this sunshine we've been having south!

We're here!

Congrats on the wedding!!!! Glad you love the room now enjoy your new husband!

On our way. left at 4am this morning. Beenn on the road most of the day. Took a break in Macon GA to grab a bite to eat and take a walk around Target to stretch our legs. been raining on and off on us but it is fine. DH wants to get into FL before we grab a cheap hotel for the night. We do not check into the resort until saturday afternoon. Have a good one folks!

We are leaving on Wed., May 27 for 1 week at Beach Club Villas!:cool1: I keep checking the Orlando weather forecast, and it seems like the rain has slowed down to something a little more normal, with at least some sun each day as well as a good thunderstorm. Here's hoping it keeps getting more sunny!

My DD15 is taking one of her two best friends on this trip, DF16. I just found out that her OTHER best friend, DF15, is ALSO getting to go to WDW and wants to surprise my DD15, who has NO idea that she is going to be at WDW. DF15's father and I are going to arrange to be at the same ride (maybe Tower of Terror) at DHS on Sunday morning. Then all three girls can spend the day together; I can't wait to see the look on my daughter's face.:yay: DF15 has known for a month that she will be there at the same time we are, but has kept it a secret; that's hard for a teenager to do! It's extra fun because all three are great teens and I'm happy they will have this time together.

So hoping for sun and a great week! :)

We are leaving on Wed., May 27 for 1 week at Beach Club Villas!:cool1: I keep checking the Orlando weather forecast, and it seems like the rain has slowed down to something a little more normal, with at least some sun each day as well as a good thunderstorm. Here's hoping it keeps getting more sunny!

My DD15 is taking one of her two best friends on this trip, DF16. I just found out that her OTHER best friend, DF15, is ALSO getting to go to WDW and wants to surprise my DD15, who has NO idea that she is going to be at WDW. DF15's father and I are going to arrange to be at the same ride (maybe Tower of Terror) at DHS on Sunday morning. Then all three girls can spend the day together; I can't wait to see the look on my daughter's face.:yay: DF15 has known for a month that she will be there at the same time we are, but has kept it a secret; that's hard for a teenager to do! It's extra fun because all three are great teens and I'm happy they will have this time together.

So hoping for sun and a great week! :)

As the mother of a DD15 myself, I have to say :woohoo::yay::dance3::cheer2:!!! What an awesome surprise that is going to be for your DD!!! :cloud9: If we're at DHS Sunday morning, I'll bet we'll hear the girls' squeals of happiness!!! :rotfl:

What a great memory they'll have of their time together at WDW!! :goodvibes

Just back I was there forthe rain t still had a great time!! Rain or not I was in Disney and the MAGC was there !! Short lines most of the week!! TS is awesome but beprepared for log line even atFP !!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter