Official May 2011 thread!

Hope you have a great time -- I too have really enjoyed reading about your last trip (it was the deciding factor that we wanted to try CBR).

We'll be there in 4 days :cool1:

Thank you so much! If you see us at the CBR, or anywhere else for that matter, please stop and say hello. I hope that you enjoy the resort as much as we do.

4 days to go...nothing packed, yet! Got to work the 10 hour shift the next 4 overnights and then leaving on Saturday afternoon from Kansas City!

Just got back on Saturday night. I plan to do a trip report when I have time. The weather was awesome, the crowds were not bad, and I got to ride Star Tours 8 times. Including 2 times the first day they soft opened it. I don't think we waited more than 20 mins to ride or see anything. Most things were 10 mins of less.

I miss it already. I so want to move to Orlando!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bags are almost packed counting down the days...leaving in 3 days! Can't wait to be on the road!!:banana:

Just 2 more days! :cool1:

Bags are packed (as much as they can be at the moment) and all that's left to do is a little bit of tidying up around the apartment. :woohoo:

Got our SW Boarding Passes this morning . . .DH did an awesome job checking us in at 6:45 . . .after I had to give him explicit instructions on how to do it . . .:lmao:

Anyways . . .can't wait . . .have lots to do after work . . .can't wait to start packing!!:thumbsup2

I can't believe it's finally here. We leave tomorrow!!! Get into Philly tomorrow night and then fly out Friday morning!!! We are sooo excited.:cool1::dance3:

Everyone who is leaving in a few days have a WONDERUFL TRIP! We had BEAUTIFUL weather our entire trip! Warm, sunny, clear, with slight breeze. Don't stress over the weather forecast just make sure to take ponchos and such with you just in case. We had them in my wheelchair bag but never had to use them.

I'm getting ready to shut down the laptop and head down to get our boarding passes. Should be home later this evening.

I hate this part of the trip :(

YAY!!!!!! Today was last day of work!!!!!! :cool1:

Detailed the inside of the car last night.

Have to go get the windshield replaced in the morning (stupid rock). Then go wash the vehicle and hope I don't get bombarded by to many cicadas - the last couple of days I have felt like I am on the other side of the Toy Story Mania dart throwing sequence :rotfl: except these things are huge and splatter and make an awful mess.

Guess I am caving and let the kids stay home from school tomorrow (today and tomorrow were snow make up days) as it appeared they were the only kids on the bus when they got on this morning (we are not the first stop on the route).

On our way Friday!!!!!!

See you all there!!!!!!!

:goodvibes

:banana:

:cheer2:

:yay:

:woohoo:

:dance3:

Most of the things are packed, still have a few to add. Get outfits ready for Friday morning.

We leave tomorrow!! Yeah!!

FREAKING out at all the packing and cleaning left to do before we go. So many things like head to the bank to get cash, print out the documents, make sure everything is packed.. and we are going with our two kids 4 and 2 months and I feel like I am packing the world. But I am ready to go for our FIRST TRIP EVER!!!!!

:woohoo::woohoo: my vacation starts as soon as i get off work today, Come On Quitting Time. tomorrow will be my busy day, wash clothes and get the suitcase packed and be ready to head out to the airport Saturday Morning. :woohoo::woohoo:

I can't believe my ticker says two days!! We are so excited! My last day of work is today... It's gonna be a long day!! Tomorrow is packing day and we're on our way early Saturday morning!! So eXcItEd!!!

Safe travels everyone!! We had an awesome vacation...wish I could be going again with all of you!!:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter