"Official" Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party 2015 Thread - Rockin' Around the Cinderella Castle!

I think I'll repurpose last years outfit but mom and dad are coming so I'll be dressing them in the same kind of outfits :)

No festive wear for us - though I may buy a pair of those awesome blinging Minnie ears!

We're planning to take character pictures wearing our Disneyland Half, Wine & Dine Half and Coast-to-Coast medals for our Christmas card.

Obviously, Mickey would probably be the No. 1 option. But are there other special characters I should seek out?

No festive wear for us - though I may buy a pair of those awesome blinging Minnie ears!

We're planning to take character pictures wearing our Disneyland Half, Wine & Dine Half and Coast-to-Coast medals for our Christmas card.

Obviously, Mickey would probably be the No. 1 option. But are there other special characters I should seek out?
The 7 Dwarfs, Sandy Claws, Santa Goofy, Scrooge McDuck.

Last year Mickey did not meet in holiday attire, but Minnie did.

Trying to decide between meeting party Anna and Elsa right when it starts, or Sandy Claws. I know we can enter at four, but how soon would we need to get in line for either of them?

Was thinking about buying this shirt for the party.

fc,550x550,grass_green.u1.jpg

Trying to decide between meeting party Anna and Elsa right when it starts, or Sandy Claws. I know we can enter at four, but how soon would we need to get in line for either of them?
Get in line for Jack around 5. A&E do not meet in any party attire (at least didn't last year) so meet them another day if possible. If not, go during the 1st parade or at the end if the night.

Wondering where you found those shirts (not the decals, the shirts). I have been searching for them for our trip but haven't found them yet. Thanks!
I ordered the whole thing from a seller on etsy, shirt + decal. Sorry that's not very helpful!

I wanted the "reindeer Mickey" shirts too but got out voted. :rotfl: Cute...love them! :tink:

We'll be wearing Mickey reindeer shirts too very similar to the ones the OP posted. I got the decals off Etsy and made the shirts myself. It took a lite convincing with my husband, but luckily he's on board. My son is only 4.5 yrs old so luckily he'll still wear anything!

Loving the Mickey reindeer shirts! It makes me want to dress up the family too! Are they from dswishingwell?

Now I want matching shirts, with 3 boys and a husband to convince...it may be hard. We are definately doing the x-mas hats.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter