"Official" Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party 2015 Thread - Rockin' Around the Cinderella Castle!

Does anyone know if Disney has confirmed if they will, or will not, be running the Frozen Holiday Wish show as part of their year's MVMCP?

I'm looking for suggestions on a "less crowded" viewing area for the holiday wishes. I don't need the castle to be in the middle of our view, just don't want a pole or tree in front of me!

Also, is it possible to find a spot half an hour before it starts? We don't need to see the castle projections.

What about by Crystal Palace? Never been to MVMCP before or to the regular Wishes so I only picked CP by looking at the map.

Glad I found this thread! Taking my daughter to her first Mickey's Christmas Party on December 1st! We just got our tickets in the mail on Friday =)

I'm hoping that Disney starts extending dining times into the first hour or so of the party like they just did for MNSSHP. That would just be perfect!

Also - have there been any party add-ons like the HalloWishes dessert package this year or the Sinister Soirée last year?

I'm hoping that Disney starts extending dining times into the first hour or so of the party like they just did for MNSSHP. That would just be perfect!

Also - have there been any party add-ons like the HalloWishes dessert package this year or the Sinister Soirée last year?
Saw on touring plans that they have a Hallowishes desert party packge that includes an area for the parade.

I tried to read through all the posts but I could not find an answer to my question. We are going to the MVMCP on December 8th, which just so happens to be my birthday. Do we need to have Fast Passes for riding the attractions during the party hours? If we go in at 4, I understand we can get Fast Passes. Are they available to us 30 days prior to the party? Thanks for any help you provide.

Thirty days prior correct and during the hours of 4-7 you can use fast pass for various attractions.

I apologize no one answered your question.

I tried to read through all the posts but I could not find an answer to my question. We are going to the MVMCP on December 8th, which just so happens to be my birthday. Do we need to have Fast Passes for riding the attractions during the party hours? If we go in at 4, I understand we can get Fast Passes. Are they available to us 30 days prior to the party? Thanks for any help you provide.
To add onto the above post, fast passes are not available after 7. The smaller crowds during the party make them unnecessary anyway.

To add onto the above post, fast passes are not available after 7. The smaller crowds during the party make them unnecessary anyway.

Even for 7DMR? I'd imagine that'd be the most popular ride still during the party. We're going to the 3rd to last Xmas party, so wondering how bad it'll be.

Even for 7DMR? I'd imagine that'd be the most popular ride still during the party. We're going to the 3rd to last Xmas party, so wondering how bad it'll be.
Yes, that ride will likely have the longest wait during the party, but it won't be as bad as during a regular day in the park.

If the party night will be your only time in MK, FP between 4 and 7 if you can to minimize your wait.

We never waited more than 15 minutes to ride anything during 2 sell out parties last year (but admittedly did not try to get on 7DMT).

Ok, I've been thinking about this whole FP thing. We're going to AK in the morning and going to MK for the party. Crowd levels for AK are supposed to be small, so we were considering just doing our FP for MK from 4-7 instead of using them at AK. However, we won't have park hoppers, so we'll be using the tickets for MK...will the FP be on our MB or will they be with the tickets? Which do I use for FP in the park? (Am I making any sense?!?!?!)

Ok, I've been thinking about this whole FP thing. We're going to AK in the morning and going to MK for the party. Crowd levels for AK are supposed to be small, so we were considering just doing our FP for MK from 4-7 instead of using them at AK. However, we won't have park hoppers, so we'll be using the tickets for MK...will the FP be on our MB or will they be with the tickets? Which do I use for FP in the park? (Am I making any sense?!?!?!)
FPs are linked to your MDX account, which can be accessed with your MB or hard tickets. Doesn't matter how you enter the party and you can scan either at the FP tap stiles.

Sorry for the double post, but in anyone's experience, is there a difference in the crowd level for a Sunday MVMCP and one on a Tuesday? Just trying to decide :)
I must say, we did the Sunday party last year on 11/16 (which is Nov 15th this year) and it was wonderful!!! The only time it ever felt crowded was on Main Street and the hub and that happens at every party.. after the first parade, it felt like I had the park to myself- it was the first time all trip where I was not weaving in and out because of all the people. I walked on all of my favorite rides and rode them over and over. Mine Train was only 40 minutes and went down to 30 minutes. It was the time I had the whole trip and that was mainly due to the lower crowds. If my trip extended into that week this year, I would have picked the 11/15 party in a heartbeat.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter