"Official" Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party 2017 - Believe in the Magic

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is the opening procedure on a party night AND EMH? I'm hoping to rope drop EMH MK on 12/1 and stay for the party (yes, I've gone insane) -- should I arrive at MK around 6:30? Do they open Main Street at all that early?

We've rope dropped and stayed through to the very end of the party, kids 8 and 3 at the time. It was ABSOLUTELY exhausting but I would do it again!

We can be insane together. I plan on rope dropping 12/7 with an 8am open and staying until the end of mvmcp AFTER a rope drop on 12/6 with EMH evening. (Park closes at 11). I'm a single mom with a 14 year old and 8 year old. We do plan to do a few table service restaurants to rest.

We are not going until December 2018. When can I purchase tickets for the MVMCP? 30 days in advance.
I can't seem to find guidelines for their purchase. Thanks for your help.

We are not going until December 2018. When can I purchase tickets for the MVMCP? 30 days in advance.
I can't seem to find guidelines for their purchase. Thanks for your help.

As soon as they go on sale. See posts 1 & 3 for this year and previous years on sale dates and announced dates. :santa:

Page 1 Posts 1 of this thread has LOTS of great info!

When do MVMCP Tickets go on sale?
2017 - Tickets go on sale on May 10th. Tickets were released prior to prices being announced.

NEWS

Complimentary Holiday Treats

Savor delicious cookies and sip on seasonal beverages during this spirited event. Several holiday treat locations will be open until midnight during Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party, serving up a variety of complimentary delights:

Note: Alternative healthy and gluten-free options are available upon request. Menus and offerings are subject to change and availability.

EDIT: I see wdwinfo.com now has the updated info, even though it states 2018. o_O
So no where to get regular chocolate chip :(

I know that select QS dining are open after 7:00 PM. Do all others close at 6:00PM as the park closes at 6:00 PM or stay open until the party starts?

I know that select QS dining are open after 7:00 PM. Do all others close at 6:00PM as the park closes at 6:00 PM or stay open until the party starts?
The map will indicate which spots will be open and until what time. Back in 2014 CHH would close at pm to become a Cookie Distribution Center, but for th last two years it has been open till 8pm. I know Peco Bill's is open till 11pm but we never eat there.

Does anyone know what the 2017 shirts will look like or anything else?
getting so excited!!!!! do most things sell out fast?

Does anyone know at what time Jack Skellington/Sandy Claws starts meeting for the Christmas party? I know he comes out at 5pm for MNSSHP, but I'm not sure about MVMCP. Thanks in advance!

Does anyone know what the 2017 shirts will look like or anything else?
getting so excited!!!!! do most things sell out fast?
The Passholder MVMCP tees were on the ShopParks App but most of the sizes are already sold out for pre-sale. When we went to go purchase one, they were already sold out so we might have to wait until the party night. I don't think the regular MVMCP tees have gone on the App yet, though.

We are a week out from our trip and our first MVMCP! Any idea what the pins look like? And does it snow on all of Main Street or just the front half?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter