***Official November 2013 - Part II*** (that's right....we're that popular!)

Going to Disney on ice today! Gotta take what I can get!

Jealous!!! Wish I were going with you.
I don't have little ones so either I need to find someone with a little one going or find a big person like me that wants to go too.

Yes I could go solo but not as much fun.

Have a great time.
hugs

Jealous!!! Wish I were going with you.
I don't have little ones so either I need to find someone with a little one going or find a big person like me that wants to go too.

Yes I could go solo but not as much fun.

Have a great time.
hugs

If I lived closer to you I'd go with you! Last Wednesday at DTD I bought a Minnie Mouse hoodie. My DH encouraged me to get it when I looked at it saying that I could wear it any time I needed a Disney fix, lol. I'm wearing it today. BTW, when the hood is pulled up over my head I'm also sporting Minnie ears and bow! They look cute on my back the rest of the time. When a younger man commented on it as we walked through the jetway on our return flight home that evening my reply was that it was a purchase every Disney loving girl should make before her 70th birthday! ::MinnieMo

If I lived closer to you I'd go with you! Last Wednesday at DTD I bought a Minnie Mouse hoodie. My DH encouraged me to get it when I looked at it saying that I could wear it any time I needed a Disney fix, lol. I'm wearing it today. BTW, when the hood is pulled up over my head I'm also sporting Minnie ears and bow! They look cute on my back the rest of the time. When a younger man commented on it as we walked through the jetway on our return flight home that evening my reply was that it was a purchase every Disney loving girl should make before her 70th birthday! ::MinnieMo

Kathy, that is awesome! I have to find me one of those. LOL I've been living in my POOH fleece. But a Minnie ears hoodie would be really cool.
We managed to ditch the snow today. So off we go for an appointment that could impact my son with Autisms future. Please send me the Disney :goodvibes and pixie dust :wizard:. I need all I can get.

And aaahhh on the Disney on ice. I wish you did live closer cause I would be like "where do we get tickets?" and I'd try to have my hoodie to match you. I totally agree about the "before" your 70th birthday. We all have that little girl inside no matter how old you are. I'm finally learning at 51 how to give her what was never allowed before. I'm standing up for her a lot more and people aren't sure they like the change but tough patuties. If Disney makes her happy, I'm going to find how to bring Disney to her if I can't bring her to Disney.

I bought a raffle ticket for a fund raiser last night. I told my husband if I win the big prize of $500 it goes towards a Disney vacation. He laughed and said "How did I know you would say that?".

Ok off to my appointment.
I have to look up that song they sing on the Carousel of Progress. For some reason the tune is in my head this morning. I think it's a sign. LOL

Kathy, that is awesome! I have to find me one of those. LOL I've been living in my POOH fleece. But a Minnie ears hoodie would be really cool.
We managed to ditch the snow today. So off we go for an appointment that could impact my son with Autisms future. Please send me the Disney :goodvibes and pixie dust :wizard:. I need all I can get.

And aaahhh on the Disney on ice. I wish you did live closer cause I would be like "where do we get tickets?" and I'd try to have my hoodie to match you. I totally agree about the "before" your 70th birthday. We all have that little girl inside no matter how old you are. I'm finally learning at 51 how to give her what was never allowed before. I'm standing up for her a lot more and people aren't sure they like the change but tough patuties. If Disney makes her happy, I'm going to find how to bring Disney to her if I can't bring her to Disney.

I bought a raffle ticket for a fund raiser last night. I told my husband if I win the big prize of $500 it goes towards a Disney vacation. He laughed and said "How did I know you would say that?".

Ok off to my appointment.
I have to look up that song they sing on the Carousel of Progress. For some reason the tune is in my head this morning. I think it's a sign. LOL

Oh I do hope your appt went well. I'm sending those positive right now...hopefully you are in the meeting right now and getting them.
I do feel your pain I was in the school parking lot for an hour and a half trying to talk my special boy into putting his shoes and/or socks on. Actually, I even tried slippers. It took 4 professionals plus me to coax him out.
We have an IEP meeting this Thursday, so hopefully we will think of something that will work.
This morning wasn't all bad though. You guys are going to love this. My DD4 came up to me this morning with an old bubble bottle filled with water and told me she made a special magic potion. I asked her if it would make me shrink, or grow bigger. She said, "No Mommy, it's a magic potion that takes you right down to Disney World!". Aaaaaw! We then proceeded to go on a few rides, eat dinner and watch the fireworks at MK. : )
My boy did Carousel of Progress a few times too. I know it rated in his favorites. I can't even think of the song right now though.
I'm so happy we avoided the big storm this round, I actually laughed this morning when I woke up and saw not even a full dusting. The kids were happy for the 2 hour delay though.
17 days official days till spring!

Can I have some magic potion??? Disney on ice was fun. DD was clapping and waving at the princesses during the opening number. Seeing my kids so happy about Disney, I started to well up! I'm sure people were wondering why someone would cry at Disney on Ice, but I know you all understand!

Oh I do hope your appt went well. I'm sending those positive right now...hopefully you are in the meeting right now and getting them.
I do feel your pain I was in the school parking lot for an hour and a half trying to talk my special boy into putting his shoes and/or socks on. Actually, I even tried slippers. It took 4 professionals plus me to coax him out.
We have an IEP meeting this Thursday, so hopefully we will think of something that will work.
This morning wasn't all bad though. You guys are going to love this. My DD4 came up to me this morning with an old bubble bottle filled with water and told me she made a special magic potion. I asked her if it would make me shrink, or grow bigger. She said, "No Mommy, it's a magic potion that takes you right down to Disney World!". Aaaaaw! We then proceeded to go on a few rides, eat dinner and watch the fireworks at MK. : )
My boy did Carousel of Progress a few times too. I know it rated in his favorites. I can't even think of the song right now though.
I'm so happy we avoided the big storm this round, I actually laughed this morning when I woke up and saw not even a full dusting. The kids were happy for the 2 hour delay though.
17 days official days till spring!

There's a great big beautiful tomorrow,
Shining at the end of every day.
Yes, there's a great big beautiful tomorrow,
And tomorrow is just a day away.

Man has a dream, and that's the start
He follows his dream with mind and heart
And when it becomes a reality,
It's a dream come true for you and me.

Oh there's a great big beautiful tomorrow
Shining at the end of every day,
Yes there's a great big beautiful tomorrow -
Just a day away!

CaraMiabella I don't even know how to put into words what finding answers for my special son has been like. Been there done that on the socks and shoes. (and worse)
My son seemed comfortable and accepted all that we discussed.
The decision is going to take some prayer.
On a positive note, with adult service situations you really can do a try and see and it's not "forever" so. But I just don't know.

Those that have been in my situation or similar as they might have younger situations can read between the lines and know it's just not easy to make decisions like these.

Thanks for the positive vibes ....will watch for the pixie dust.

Oh I'll count no snow today as some form of pixie dust, but it is pretty cold and said to only going to be colder tomorrow.
I should probably start playing PowerBall so I can plan a trip soon. LOL
I hope this isn't a sign of winters to come.

peace and hugs!

Can I have some magic potion??? Disney on ice was fun. DD was clapping and waving at the princesses during the opening number. Seeing my kids so happy about Disney, I started to well up! I'm sure people were wondering why someone would cry at Disney on Ice, but I know you all understand!

oooo forgot to comment on the magic potion. So sweet and would love to share some too. ;)

And yes Nechville we do understand. Too well.

hugs

Sure! The more the merrier!
I'd be crying too. We decided not to go this year, just too much going on.
After my daughter had brought out the magic potion, I decided to push DH. After he admitted that the trip went much better and was much more fun than expected, he made sure he followed up with...but I'm good for 8 years or so. :sad2: I know he's doing it so I don't try to push a trip but jeesh!

After my daughter had brought out the magic potion, I decided to push DH. After he admitted that the trip went much better and was much more fun than expected, he made sure he followed up with...but I'm good for 8 years or so. :sad2: I know he's doing it so I don't try to push a trip but jeesh!

I can relate. DH isn't all that cooperative with a conversation on the next trip because he is nervous I will book something.
8 years, ya like that's gonna happen. Mine gave in when we were doing trips with the kids and let me plan after 2 years. LOL

Good luck. Let the little princess work on him. Most Dads struggle to say no to the princess. :rolleyes1

Hey Cara!

I want some magic potion too!!! Why can't my kids make cool stuff like that?!?!? LOL That stinks about Disney, but there's always Hershey!!!!!!!!! ;) It's been our 'back up plan' in the past!! I think it will have to do!!!!

There's a great big beautiful tomorrow,
Shining at the end of every day.
Yes, there's a great big beautiful tomorrow,
And tomorrow is just a day away.

Man has a dream, and that's the start
He follows his dream with mind and heart
And when it becomes a reality,
It's a dream come true for you and me.

Oh there's a great big beautiful tomorrow
Shining at the end of every day,
Yes there's a great big beautiful tomorrow -
Just a day away!

CaraMiabella I don't even know how to put into words what finding answers for my special son has been like. Been there done that on the socks and shoes. (and worse)
My son seemed comfortable and accepted all that we discussed.
The decision is going to take some prayer.
On a positive note, with adult service situations you really can do a try and see and it's not "forever" so. But I just don't know.

Those that have been in my situation or similar as they might have younger situations can read between the lines and know it's just not easy to make decisions like these.

Thanks for the positive vibes ....will watch for the pixie dust.

Oh I'll count no snow today as some form of pixie dust, but it is pretty cold and said to only going to be colder tomorrow.
I should probably start playing PowerBall so I can plan a trip soon. LOL
I hope this isn't a sign of winters to come.

peace and hugs!

O.K., now I remember the song! And, it's stuck here now too. :rolleyes1
I don't gamble, but I sure am tempted to. I need a Disney break!
Now at least I have my magic potion to fall back on though. pixiedust:
I'll continue to send positive vibes and pixie dust your way Joyce....

It's disney week on the destination america channel. We were watching last night and DH says WHEN we go again he gets to pick the resort. When not if, yay, the trip is as good as booked! He wants to go the same time again so it looks like November 2015. I thought it was going to be more work to get another trip planned but that was easy!

It's disney week on the destination america channel. We were watching last night and DH says WHEN we go again he gets to pick the resort. When not if, yay, the trip is as good as booked! He wants to go the same time again so it looks like November 2015. I thought it was going to be more work to get another trip planned but that was easy!

Love it!!!
We talked November 2015, but also talked a February vacation because of all the snow this year we both agreed a break from the cold/snow would feel more fun. But in all honesty I'll take whatever we can get cause I'm just happy to be in the World instead of this outside world. :sad1:

I know others have it colder than us and much more snow, but I'm truly ready to be in my capri and shorts.
I guess I feel spoiled by my previous vacations.

Happy to hear you got When and not IF.
Ya I wonder what resort my husband would pick. I guess that's the next conversation that comes up. LOL
I mean honestly, if I get to go I"d go value and just be happy to be going.
But he has mentioned an eventual visit to Poly. I'm just not sure it's that important to me at this point.

:dance3:

Gosh I haven't been on the Disboards in so long and really haven't even thought about WDW much! EEK!:sad2: I've been a little busy with our newborn girl, but that's really no excuse right?:rolleyes: It's nice to see our November thread still going.:goodvibes

I too watched Disney week on Destination America channel and it got me thinking about WDW again.:happytv: In fact it also got the kids excited and talking about future trips. But it's at least 2016 until we get there again.:sad1:

It's nice to catch up on the posts.

Gosh I haven't been on the Disboards in so long and really haven't even thought about WDW much! EEK!:sad2: I've been a little busy with our newborn girl, but that's really no excuse right?:rolleyes: It's nice to see our November thread still going.:goodvibes

I too watched Disney week on Destination America channel and it got me thinking about WDW again.:happytv: In fact it also got the kids excited and talking about future trips. But it's at least 2016 until we get there again.:sad1:

Congrats on the new baby girl.
It's a great excuse!

Your post made me smile when I saw it from my phone earlier today.
I do miss this group of chatters. But life has me doing non-Disney thinking too.

Just found out yesterday my 22 year old son with Autism will be getting his high school diploma on April 2nd in a special ceremony. That is World Autism Awareness day and the campaign slogan is "Light it up Blue".
Well the person that scheduled the date was not aware and by another chance the schools graduation gown color is blue.

Got a Disney rewards perk in the mail that Disney is offering room only discounts for June-August and I can book now if I want. General public has to wait until Monday. ;) Wish I could say I was getting to go but I'm not.
I do however have books and beach chairs in my future for that time frame.

Late 2015 or early 2016 in my Disney hope. We'll see.

Great to hear from you.
:wave2:

Congrats to you! So exciting!!! Totally understandable! We skipped Disney the first couple years of our kids lives too! (You can see some missing dates under my screen name!) lol It really was hard for us not to go, but what we did was two of those years took them to Hershey Park instead. Only 3 hours away and scratched the itch a little bit! Might be an option since you are a fellow New Jerseyan!! LOL If not, there's nothing wrong with just taking it easy and enjoying the little sweethearts!!!! Congrats again and enjoy!!!!!

PS - we Love those Disney shows!!! Too bad since we switched to Verizon, we no longer get that channel!!! :( we look them up on YouTube now!!

Congrats on the new baby girl.
It's a great excuse!

Your post made me smile when I saw it from my phone earlier today.
I do miss this group of chatters. But life has me doing non-Disney thinking too.

Just found out yesterday my 22 year old son with Autism will be getting his high school diploma on April 2nd in a special ceremony. That is World Autism Awareness day and the campaign slogan is "Light it up Blue".
Well the person that scheduled the date was not aware and by another chance the schools graduation gown color is blue.

Got a Disney rewards perk in the mail that Disney is offering room only discounts for June-August and I can book now if I want. General public has to wait until Monday. ;) Wish I could say I was getting to go but I'm not.
I do however have books and beach chairs in my future for that time frame.

Late 2015 or early 2016 in my Disney hope. We'll see.

Great to hear from you.
:wave2:

What wonderful news! You must be SO proud!!!!! Congrats to him, and of course you! I think a 2015 trip would be a great graduation present!!!!!!!! ;)

Congrats on the new baby girl! Enjoy all the fun time with her and before you know it, it will be time for her first trip!
And congrats on the graduation! An amazing accomplishment for him and you and your DH, and what a special day to have it on! Hope it's a very memorable time for your family!
Hope ya'll November trippers are all doing well! It will be a while before we go again too. Plenty to keep me busy till it's time to plan another trip though, like finally tackling scrapbooking our trip. (yeah, I know, I'm just a little bit behind;))

What wonderful news! You must be SO proud!!!!! Congrats to him, and of course you! I think a 2015 trip would be a great graduation present!!!!!!!! ;)

I wish!!! He wants nothing to do with going that far.
We asked him to go for 2 days down to CT to Mystic Seaport and we would go to the Aquarium which he lives Aquariums and Zoos and he complained it would be too far away. So Disney is out of the question. pout.

Well technically my February solo trip was the graduation celebration.
But I really could use another. Oh well. It will happen. I'm confident. I just have to be patient and wait for the right timing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter