***Official November 2013***

If you're using Firefox, CTRL + or CTRL -. If you're using IE, there's an option for "zoom" under Internet Tools. Let me know if I can help in any way.

I tried changing the zoom in IE and tried using Firefox. So of course this time I could not eve get to the screen I was talking about that said "Special occasions and""DONE"
This was after having to call and reset my password as well. I think I've had it for now. I'll try again on Monday.

I was able to get a BOG fast pass but it isn't for a day that I was planning on being at Magic Kingdom. However, out of 7 days that we will be there only one day had any available. Is anyone else having this problem?

I was able to get a BOG fast pass but it isn't for a day that I was planning on being at Magic Kingdom. However, out of 7 days that we will be there only one day had any available. Is anyone else having this problem?

We will be there for 10 nights and it gave me a 7 day option

Did all of your 7 days have fast passes available? My 7 days showed up but when I would select those days it said none available for that day.

We got our FP+ for BOG on November 21st! When I pulled it up we had a choice of everyday in our trip (11/15-11/23 at VWL) with no issues.

54 days to go!!

I tried changing the zoom in IE and tried using Firefox. So of course this time I could not eve get to the screen I was talking about that said "Special occasions and""DONE" This was after having to call and reset my password as well. I think I've had it for now. I'll try again on Monday.

I got the exact same screen you've seen. It's not specific to your computer or zoom level. :)

I got the exact same screen you've seen. It's not specific to your computer or zoom level. :)

Well at least I know I'm not alone. : ). And I'm glad someone understood what I was talking about.
I haven't looked at it again. Will try agin tomorrow....

We got our FP+ for BOG on November 21st! When I pulled it up we had a choice of everyday in our trip (11/15-11/23 at VWL) with no issues. 54 days to go!!

Awesome! Was it easy to set up? Our trip is Nov 11-17. I can't see anything still. Guess it's our resort, CBR. Ugh, so ready to get BOG lunch since I've been trying for dinner for 180 days +. I hope they don't sell out before I can book :(

Awesome! Was it easy to set up? Our trip is Nov 11-17. I can't see anything still. Guess it's our resort, CBR. Ugh, so ready to get BOG lunch since I've been trying for dinner for 180 days +. I hope they don't sell out before I can book :(

Yes it was! Logged in using my confirm#, clicked on the day and time I wanted and hit submit. I sure hope you get yours!!

I go the BOG FP for Nov 18th lunch, it was the latest day it let me pick which is 7 days after arrival, but I planned MK for that day anyway. Super excited to try lunch there!

I followed the instructions of other posters (thanks, November peeps!) and got my BOG lunch FP for 11/20. Very excited! We had an ADR for BOG dinner when we first planned our trip for September. We had to reschedule for November, and haven't been able to book a dinner, so it will be fun to have lunch.

I tried changing the zoom in IE and tried using Firefox. So of course this time I could not eve get to the screen I was talking about that said "Special occasions and""DONE"
This was after having to call and reset my password as well. I think I've had it for now. I'll try again on Monday.

I so get your frustration about to go try again for a BOG FP since it seems my online checkin went thru FINALLY since I rec'd a text asking me to confirm the resort updates for room being ready:cool1:

Maybe BOG will kick in too :rotfl2: Yeah like I believe that one :lmao:

No go for BOG :furious: still get the guest already registered :(

Yes it was! Logged in using my confirm#, clicked on the day and time I wanted and hit submit. I sure hope you get yours!!

I got it, I got it :) :) I used the tip of taking pic of the reservation number in URL before page loads. I tried to get for my sister-in-law but no luck. Wonder if it's letting random people or what?

How late do they serve lunch at BOG? And I'm thinking if you go at lunch it's a quick-service meal so it counts under the value free dining, right?

How late do they serve lunch at BOG? And I'm thinking if you go at lunch it's a quick-service meal so it counts under the value free dining, right?

I think lunch is 11am -2:30pm (the FPs were offered those hours). And, yes, it counts as a QS meal on the Free QS dining plan.

I had to do my moms separate but they didn't have the same time they gave me...and hers is at 10:40 I think? They are not even open..what's with that? Anyhow I am afraid they will tell me we can't do it if I call..but might because we can't go without my mom! The time the rest of us got was 11:35-55 (or close, I am probably
Y not remembering it exactly)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter