OFFICIAL NOVEMBER 2017 THREAD

I've been searching for a crt for 11/15, no luck :(
Sorry if you mentioned this and I missed it, but do you have a Touring Plans alert set up? It can find this for you the second someone cancels their reservation! I've been looking to replace our CRT breakfast with a lunch on 11/14, and after several days of having an alert set up, I finally got a hit. Unfortunately, it was a 2:30 p.m. lunch which won't work for a 4-year-old (I've edited my time window since then), but all hope is not lost! Keep an alert active! :)

Sorry if you mentioned this and I missed it, but do you have a Touring Plans alert set up? It can find this for you the second someone cancels their reservation! I've been looking to replace our CRT breakfast with a lunch on 11/14, and after several days of having an alert set up, I finally got a hit. Unfortunately, it was a 2:30 p.m. lunch which won't work for a 4-year-old (I've edited my time window since then), but all hope is not lost! Keep an alert active! :)

Yes I set up alerts. Nothing yet.

Hi everyone! This is my first trip to Disney with kids (3 & 1). I've never done ADRs before and I'm looking for advice! My day to book is Thursday.

Which of these should I prioritize first when booking
-Chef Mickey lunch
-Akershus 8am
-Ohana 7pm(ish)
-Beaches & Cream lunch
-Via Napoli dinner
-Be Our Guest lunch
-Crystal Palace 8am

Thanks!
I'm not an expert, but Ohana dinner is tough. We're staying at Poly and 180 days out couldn't find a table on our arrival night. I was going for different restaurants than what you have on your list, but did Ohana as one of my firsts. I was able to reserve Crystal Palace dinner, Chef Mickey dinner and BOG lunch as afterthoughts around 7:30am. Last year we were able to snag a lot of ADRs well after 180 days (we went the 1st week of December instead of the week after Thanksgiving) by checking for cancellations. My goal was to get a BOG dinner, Bon Voyage Breakfast, Ohana dinner, Ohana breakfast, and BOG PPO. I tried Bon Voyage first and am glad I did because my options were limited but in the end think what I snagged will work best for us. I did BOG dinner next and got nothing :-( did Ohana dinner next, and again our options were limited, but was able to make two reservations since we're staying onsite and don't know our plans yet. BOG PPO was the next one I searched for and right away I got one for the date I wanted. Had no issues with availability for Ohana breakfast, Chef Mickey dinner, 1900 Park Fare dinner or Crystal Palace dinner. Good luck!!

The touring plan alerts are amazing! I didn't get everything I wanted now but am not stressing. We went last year at a similar time and I started way past the 180 day mark in making reservations. In the end I got everything I wanted with tons of backups thanks to the touring plan alerts-- BOG dinner, BOG PPO, CRT lunch, Garden Grill PPO, Chef Mickey dinner, H&V Fantasmic. Be patient and they'll all come to you!

The touring plan alerts are amazing! I didn't get everything I wanted now but am not stressing. We went last year at a similar time and I started way past the 180 day mark in making reservations. In the end I got everything I wanted with tons of backups thanks to the touring plan alerts-- BOG dinner, BOG PPO, CRT lunch, Garden Grill PPO, Chef Mickey dinner, H&V Fantasmic. Be patient and they'll all come to you!
This gives me hope and confidence that I'll get the bog dinner and crt breakfast! Thanks. I signed up for the alerts last month... waiting patiently

I wonder if the ppo bog is becoming less desirable due to change in opening procedure?
Maybe, but PPO BOG gets you well positioned to ride Seven Dwarfs Mine Train before the Rope Drop crowds. We did a PPO BOG last year, and everyone who'd eaten there got to stand in a line to use the fast pass entrance before they let the rope drop crowds through. My understanding is that this is still good for at least one ride!

Maybe, but PPO BOG gets you well positioned to ride Seven Dwarfs Mine Train before the Rope Drop crowds. We did a PPO BOG last year, and everyone who'd eaten there got to stand in a line to use the fast pass entrance before they let the rope drop crowds through. My understanding is that this is still good for at least one ride!
That's what I'm hoping!

That's what I'm hoping!
Just pre-order your food on the app and don't dawdle too much. A cast member held us in line right past the footbridge to BOG near the Seven Dwarfs Mine train line. It was awesome and my daughter and I got to ride Seven Dwarfs Mine Train before everyone got there and then got to Peter Pan at 9:01.

Just pre-order your food on the app and don't dawdle too much. A cast member held us in line right past the footbridge to BOG near the Seven Dwarfs Mine train line. It was awesome and my daughter and I got to ride Seven Dwarfs Mine Train before everyone got there and then got to Peter Pan at 9:01.
We've gotten 2-3 rides before rope drop the last 2 years. I was just hoping for at least one this year!

Just finished my ADR's. Got everything I wanted at the times I wanted but:

Sci-Fi could only get a 2:55. Wanted either early lunch or early dinner. Not sure what 2:55 is.

Had to switch my Narcoossees day. Completely booked 12/3. Odd.

No Biergarten, but I feel like this hasn't been released yet. I grabbed San Angel just in case.

I wanted a little more Yak & Yeti options... I got a couple for different days. Maybe I should just go look for lunch instead. Says 7pm close but I highly doubt that. I have two evenings there but want to see both Pandora at night and ROL. Also tree awakening...

Not bad, I'm pretty happy.

Did my ADRs this morning too, got everything I wanted except BOG dinner on 12/1, but I'm not surprised-- reservations close at 6 so there was only a tiny window anyway! I'm not going to hold my breath but I have a notification set up for it on a reservation locator.
I wanted Captain's Grill on our last morning for a buffet (12/2) but it was booked, weird! I ended up with Ohana, not sure if I want to keep it though.

Just finished my ADR's. Got everything I wanted at the times I wanted but:

Sci-Fi could only get a 2:55. Wanted either early lunch or early dinner. Not sure what 2:55 is.

Had to switch my Narcoossees day. Completely booked 12/3. Odd.

No Biergarten, but I feel like this hasn't been released yet. I grabbed San Angel just in case.

I wanted a little more Yak & Yeti options... I got a couple for different days. Maybe I should just go look for lunch instead. Says 7pm close but I highly doubt that. I have two evenings there but want to see both Pandora at night and ROL. Also tree awakening...

Not bad, I'm pretty happy.

I am thinking like you that the hours for AK will be extended
Did my ADRs this morning too, got everything I wanted except BOG dinner on 12/1, but I'm not surprised-- reservations close at 6 so there was only a tiny window anyway! I'm not going to hold my breath but I have a notification set up for it on a reservation locator.
I wanted Captain's Grill on our last morning for a buffet (12/2) but it was booked, weird! I ended up with Ohana, not sure if I want to keep it though.

I'm still waiting on Capt Grill for 11/17, has not opened up to book yet I am guessing because of the move to Ariel's for the remodel, hope it is complete by my trip

I am thinking like you that the hours for AK will be extended

I'm still waiting on Capt Grill for 11/17, has not opened up to book yet I am guessing because of the move to Ariel's for the remodel, hope it is complete by my trip
That's a good point, I had forgotten about the refurb!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter